One-liners

Bigfoot

Grand Master
As far as I know, I don’t have any Scottish heritage, other than spending a quarter of a century living in Alba. I do have Irish, French, Channel Island and probably Canadian ancestry if you go back far enough.

Anyway, in Scotland I believe it is the Aberdonians that most well known for their thrift.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.
Speaking of Flame Wars, who was that incredibly fiery character we had on the forum for a while?

I really think we should set up a dedicated sub forum in homage to their skills, truly unrivalled in the interweb sphere.

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
Speaking of Flame Wars, who was that incredibly fiery character we had on the forum for a while?

I really think we should set up a dedicated sub forum in homage to their skills, truly unrivalled in the interweb sphere.
Oh Wow! I’m going thread searching now!

Tell me more! 👂

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

There have been a few....................