One-liners

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
I'm just reading all the past posts involving the said member. I joined this forum just too late didn't I? What fun you all had!!

(The latest messing with my avatar and title have me thiking of a rebranding of sorts. I think I have found my new role model - I'm taking notes - I shall be back......)

Bhuna50

Author Level
You do realise that that poster will now get emails prompting them that they’ve been tagged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You do realise that that poster will now get emails prompting them that they’ve been tagged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They need to know they’re not forgotten! We also perform a sacrificial ceremony every quarter which is of course posted on the I❤️ProEnigma YouTube channel which currently has 1.35 billion followers.

D

Deleted member 41971

175024046_908555996388426_3187620681840095772_n - Copy.jpg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I'm learning how to do the hokey-cokey. I've not quite mastered it yet, but I've got the ins and outs.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If you've got an amazon dot, then ask Alexa to do the hokey-cokey.................. :ROFLMAO:
Apparently a new skill on Alexa, she can read through the entirety of any Shakespeare play, and apparently her rendition is actually very good. Something I’ve gotta try.

Hapoy Alien Day, everyone

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
This might need some explaining. Here in Greece it's been forbidden to travel between municipalities since last November - but it's Orthodox Easter this week and visiting family in your 'home' village is very traditional. The government has increased police checks on the motorways out of Athens to dissuade people from breaching these lock-down rules over Easter week. That's the background to this cartoon in one of the online papers which really made me chuckle....

makris_web-1-768x480.jpg

Source: https://www.ekathimerini.com/opinion/cartoon/1160030/cartoon-by-ilias-makris-26-04-2021/

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
A new supermarket has recently opened near us. They have a system that sprays a gentle mist over the veg accompanied by the sound of distant thunder and rain. The eggs aisle has the sound of chickens clucking. The meat counter has a lovely smell of bacon gently frying.
I don't buy toilet paper there anymore.