PC Game Deals!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
What's it like?
I'm enjoying it, got stuck and killed a couple of times, but I'm getting there, now I'm finding my way around the map, and getting the hang of moving weapons about, got a nice axe at the moment that's good for castrating Greek soldiers with 😂

Was only have a quick half hours play tonight, 1.5 hours later I've decided to have a beer and watch some telly😂

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Well, I reckon a fair few Brits will need a stiff drink and something to unwind this evening.

Have yourself a relaxing winemaking simulation game, free on Epic.

Gave it a bit of a go. It's pretty good, the game gives you advice on what makes a "good" wine, then allows you to play around with the formulation of your wine (tannins, body) before you get reviews and your wine then sells. Or not I guess, if it's particularly bad.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
a new nice looking bundle from humblebundle :

(i was looking for the two kotor and the 2 jedi knight, because my CD are old (and it was bothering me to pay it again at full price), so, i'm happy :D)

PS : and it have Day of the tentacle !!!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE is on sale again. This time 29% off taking it back under £50. Still tempted. Still not buying. Gimme sub-£40 and Denz might stick a hand in his pocket. The next few months are going to be wild for new releases as it is. Will be trying to hold off buying anything new until the Christmas sale!

That being said, there's an obstacle to my temptation on the horizon:

Steam Halloween Sale 2022
Oct 25, 2022 - Nov 1, 2022 Confirmed

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE is on sale again. This time 29% off taking it back under £50. Still tempted. Still not buying. Gimme sub-£40 and Denz might stick a hand in his pocket. The next few months are going to be wild for new releases as it is. Will be trying to hold off buying anything new until the Christmas sale!

That being said, there's an obstacle to my temptation on the horizon:

Steam Halloween Sale 2022
Oct 25, 2022 - Nov 1, 2022 Confirmed
You’re a man after my own heart. Spyder, thee and me make up a trifecta of souls aching to get on that game and update our nostalgia glands. But we’re not going to be ripped off, FIGHT THE POWER!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Will be trying to hold off buying anything new until the Christmas sale!
My resolve lasted barely 10 hours. As a massive fan of the Yakuza series, I was disappointed that the Judgment games were not going to be released on PC due to image rights disputes between the lead actor and the developers. With the Tokyo Games Show launching today, RGG (the devs) launched both Judgment games on Steam yesterday with only minutes notice. I caved.

bb9c3d57-6e57-4c03-9fe2-1e1b08644b31_text.gif

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Kena: Bridge of Spirits has released on Steam. It was an Epic exclusive for a while, and has a 25% discount for its Steam release period. I really enjoy story-driven action adventure games, and this game does look cute as hell. I've heard it's surprisingly difficult though!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Just had a look at F1 2022 on Steam there and found the Wetherspoon paradox in play.

F1 2022 Champions edition - £69.99
F1 2022 - £49.99
F1 Champions DLC - £19.99
Total for both - £69.98

Just like Wetherspoons, where it's cheaper by a penny to buy 2 single vodka and cokes than it is to buy a double :unsure: