PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I love the fact that Goat Simulator has been such a runaway success that they're on the 3rd game!

Actually, this is the second Goat Simulator game, but the devs decided to call it GS3 because there's 3 goats on the box art and one of the publishers called it Goat Simulator 3, so the devs just ran with it rather than correcting them.

Having played the first game, that logic actually makes sense!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
A while back, somebody posted about a beer brewing simulator that was in the works. Brewmaster has now released and has a 10% launch discount. I played a demo during one of the indie showcases and really enjoyed it, and these kinds of simulators are my thing at the moment, so it was a definite purchase for me!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'm a few days late with this, but there's a Humble Bundle which would have caught my eye, but I had the games already. The bundle is "RPG Legends" and includes the first two Baldur's Gate games, as well as Planescape: Torment and Neverwinter Nights. It's 9 games for a little over £16!

Last edited:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
For those of us who like hitting stuff 'til it 'splodes, there's a new bundle over on Humble which includes a variety of fighting games, including Mortal Kombat 11, for £20, or £10 if you don't want Chilvalry 2. Not a bad deal at all!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Scouse humour, so 1980s! :rolleyes:
953AD075-44F5-48EF-A84F-65245C1AA2FB.gif

SimonPeters116

Enthusiast
I've added it to my library now, but as I don't want to spend out nearly 600 quid to buy all the DLC, I'll probably never play it. There's nearly 700 unplayed games in my library as it is. What's another one?!
I've got 7, yes seven, that's it, full stop.
Not even amateur status :ROFLMAO:

Mind you, the UnCharted Legacy of Thieves Collection is now available on Steam. But @ £45 I think I'll pass, for now.
My bank account needs a rest from the pounding it's had recently :D

Last edited:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I've got 7, yes seven, that's it, full stop.
Not even amateur status :ROFLMAO:

Mind you, the UnCharted Legacy of Thieves Collection is now available on Steam. But @ £45 I think I'll pass, for now.
My bank account needs a rest from the pounding it's had recently :D
We've not gone off topic in here since Sunday, so it's about time we do it again - if you're looking to expand your Steam library for free, were you aware of the giveaway thread on here? I started it at the end of 2020 when I was looking to offload some of my spare Steam keys and a couple of people now offer some of theirs too. I've got 3 posts in the thread (all linked in my first post in there) full of games that are of varying quality. I've put the ones I'd particularly recommend in bold. Might be worth a look if you're wanting to expand your library.

For my games, I'm asking for nothing in return, I just ask that you consider giving away any spare Steam keys you might get in future. Pay it forward and all that good stuff!

Last edited:

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm also one giving away a few titles here and there in that thread - and promise to update my list very soon as been a bit busy last couple of months.

and to bring this back on topic in this thread, todays Epic freebies:

View attachment 34969
Fair warning Fallout is complete jank, the hoops you have to jump through just to get it to run for it to crash every 2 hours or so. It's genuinely insane and not acceptable at all. Loved the game but my god it's plagued with issues

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Fair warning Fallout is complete jank, the hoops you have to jump through just to get it to run for it to crash every 2 hours or so. It's genuinely insane and not acceptable at all. Loved the game but my god it's plagued with issues
The GOG version is much more stable for some reason, and only needs a little work to get it running. It's such a shame that the Steam one is as broken as it is. Fallout 3 isn't as good as New Vegas (in my opinion), but it's still great, so I'd suggest getting it from GOG.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
View attachment 34981
Available on Steam just now, don't know how long for.
It runs until Monday. Arkane are probably one of my favourite studios. Pretty much every game in that graphic is a classic, or a classic in waiting. Arx Fatalis isn't a classic, but it is very good, especially for a game that is 20 years old in a few weeks!