PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
That'll explain the Ubisoft style complaint then. Although I didn't consider it to be "overrun with icons", Days Gone does go the; main missions, side missions, collectables, etc, route.
If you want overrun with icons, play any of the recent Assassin's Creed games. They've included a photo mode for the last few versions and there's a map mode filter that contains ALL photos ever taken in the game. Or you can limit it to just your friends, or just your own photos!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
That photo album has got to be at least 80% teabagging.
The naked Zeus statue in AC: Odyssey does have quite a few photos taken of it to be fair...

assassins-creed-odyssey-zeus-580x334.jpg

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Star Wars: Jedi: Fallen Order is 88% off at the moment which means it's available for a touch over 4 quid!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Last edited:

Bhuna50

Author Level
Definitely worth a look at that price. If you enjoy it, you can get the other games for around £6 before Monday evening.

The Room, 1 through 4 - got to be the best £6 I spent on puzzles.

Admittedly, took under 15 hours to complete all 4, but addictive, thought provoking and good looking game - well worth the small amount paid on it - thoroughly enjoyed playing all 4 - couldnt put them down.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Not a deal as such, but a game that everyone should probably own, The Witcher 3, has a shiny new patch bringing the game into the current gen with a graphical overhaul. The base game is £24.99, while the Complete Edition with all DLC is £34.99 which is a steal for the sheer amount of content available!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is worth mentioning, for any of you desperate to get the Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade

TLDR, this is on Epic, and relies on you having picked up a previous freebie where they gave away a voucher for 25% off.

But atm, both Steam and Epic have FF7 down to £40 (just under)

But on Epic, if you still have that 25% off voucher, it's coming in just under £30 which is well worth it IMHO, that's IF you're willing to give your financial details and address to Epic!

TLDR 2, I couldn't give my details over!

1671136957395.png

Wololo_n00b

Bronze Level Poster
Not a deal as such, but a game that everyone should probably own, The Witcher 3, has a shiny new patch bringing the game into the current gen with a graphical overhaul. The base game is £24.99, while the Complete Edition with all DLC is £34.99 which is a steal for the sheer amount of content available!

can't wait! :D Picked it up during the last sale! Just a heads up for any1 thinking of getting it, the complete edition is only 10 EUR at the moment on Epic + Gog; the higher price on Steam should prob go down to a tenner too during the Steam sale I think

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
can't wait! :D Picked it up during the last sale! Just a heads up for any1 thinking of getting it, the complete edition is only 10 EUR at the moment on Epic + Gog; the higher price on Steam should prob go down to a tenner too during the Steam sale I think
Played through the whole thing again last Christmas and 100% everything except Skellige and it's incredible

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Ubisoft really are coming back to Steam. They released Immortals Fenyx Rising on Thursday with a 75% discount. It's a game which gives me Legend of Zelda vibes in an Ancient Greece setting. Reviews are currently mixed, but it seems the main issue is that you have to have Ubisoft's own launcher installed, and I know from the AC series that the launcher requires you to be online at all times. That launcher is a real resource hog and will boot you out the game if your internet drops. That really annoys me, but otherwise, the game looks pretty good.

Last edited: