PC Game Deals!

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I like the idea of uploading my consciousness to crystal, add a few AI components and become a hAIman instead.

But I'd probably go into a ennui state within a week, and decide to put the crystal into a golem chassis and become a self-aware war droid.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Funny you mention Control. I’m playing that currently and nearly finished it. Thought I had once, then the final credits messed up and I was back in there, then did finish until the final credits finished and started another level (I assume a dlc). Now quite a way into this.
I'm finding the best way to make any kind of dent in my backlog is to tackle games series by series. Currently playing Lost Judgment which is part of the Yakuza/Like A Dragon series. I've got this, a game that came out last month and a game coming out next month and I'll be all caught up with them for now. I dunno what I'll play then, but they're going to take me a couple of months in total, so I've got plenty of time to see what game I get the urge to play!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I'm finding the best way to make any kind of dent in my backlog is to tackle games series by series. Currently playing Lost Judgment which is part of the Yakuza/Like A Dragon series. I've got this, a game that came out last month and a game coming out next month and I'll be all caught up with them for now. I dunno what I'll play then, but they're going to take me a couple of months in total, so I've got plenty of time to see what game I get the urge to play!

your estimated backlog finishing year is

so thats something 🤷‍♀️

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Wow, this is well worth it, this has been on my wishlist for some time, it's by no means a AAA, but looks a lot of fun and certainly for this price!

Released in 2021, it's The Sinking City, has very good reviews on steam, now down to £3.50, before this, the lowest I've seen it is around £20

Offer ends on the 21st December

SiAdams

Wow, this is well worth it, this has been on my wishlist for some time, it's by no means a AAA, but looks a lot of fun and certainly for this price!

Released in 2021, it's The Sinking City, has very good reviews on steam, now down to £3.50, before this, the lowest I've seen it is around £20

Cheers! Just grabbed this one!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

This game was nearly lost entirely due to a slightly crazy falling out between developer and publisher and it ended up being delisted for quite a while. It was originally released in 2019 and it's the re-release in 2021 which was pretty controversial!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This game was nearly lost entirely due to a slightly crazy falling out between developer and publisher and it ended up being delisted for quite a while. It was originally released in 2019 and it's the re-release in 2021 which was pretty controversial!
Oh, didn't realise that at all, thanks for clarifying

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Not sure if you read the article, but the publishers put an unfinished (and allegedly stolen!!) version of the game on Steam which the developers DMCA'd. As I said a few posts back, the whole is a bit crazy!
Oh, I do remember that actually now you mention it, just didn’t actually click with me it was this title, that was a bonkers thing to happen, I sincerely hope the publisher got heavily penalised for that!

It’s not enough these studios work to the bone to create unique story rich content, their own publisher just decides to put out whatever they like without agreement.

Absolutely insane! I’ll have to see what happened in the end, I want to support the devs as much as possible

Bhuna50

Author Level
Todays Epic game is (please note this is on 24 hours only - so I wonder if its their '12 days' at Christmas has started...):

1703099533431.png