Pre production working days

Bronze Level Poster
Hoping to get mine into testing tonight so it can be tested and dispatched tomorrow. I've upgraded to Saturday delivery but wont be gutted if it doesn't arrive on Saturday.

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
Hoping to get mine into testing tonight so it can be tested and dispatched tomorrow. I've upgraded to Saturday delivery but wont be gutted if it doesn't arrive on Saturday.

I was thinking of taking Friday off because why not.. sitting on unused annual leave anyway. But then if it only arrives in the afternoon, it would be a day lost and I feel a bit silly paying £18 for it to arrive before 10:30 (and never sure with DPD).. think I'll just do a normal working day :)

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
My understanding from talking to the guys here and on the live chat if you pay for Saturday delivery that’s what you get so if it’s ready for dispatch on Friday it will get to you on the Saturday

Bronze Level Poster
Goody goody.... im well excited now. There's a good chance it will be ready for dispatch by tomorrow night soooooooo….. Y'all be getting pictures on Saturday

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
Out of curiosity.. what is the first game you guys will install in your pc? Other than the promotion ones that PCS offers of course.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
A40E9BCA-9C72-4BAA-9B69-C6C39F13ADFB.gif

And when the DPD man arrives...

Bronze Level Poster
thing is, they say that if its in building that its already built?

"If your order status says In Building, this means that your order has now been built. You may find that your order now has notes attached to it. You can view these by clicking "show" on your order."