Premier League Gone Mad

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
i saw this and thought of @ActuallyDenz

vf - Copy.png

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Can't wait to watch Man City and Chelsea in the National League ;)
Ultimately, with it being Premier League investigations, the strongest punishment they could realistically enforce would be relegation to the Championship. It'd then be up to the FA to move them down a divsion or 5!

I'm not sure if a 10 point deduction for a small handful of rule breaches is fair as I've not seen all of the evidence that was presented, but the precedent has now been set. All future punishments will have to be in line with what we were given. I don't think that City or Chelsea can be entirely certain of their Premier League status in a few years given the supposed nature and extent of their breaches.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
reported 104mil as opposed to 124mil gets a 10point deduction is absolutely wild and massive overreach in my opinion

Watch Man City get the "highest EVER" fine which is actually buttons to them

Bhuna50

Author Level
It’s about time the big Premiership clubs learnt to spend within their means and the rules applied.

I don’t just mean Everton but most of them. What needs to happen now though is a consistent approach to the penalties applied.

The amount of money wasted / spent at top level football now is absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary. Just a bunch of greedy …..**********

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
It’s about time the big Premiership clubs learnt to spend within their means and the rules applied.

I don’t just mean Everton but most of them. What needs to happen now though is a consistent approach to the penalties applied.

The amount of money wasted / spent at top level football now is absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary. Just a bunch of greedy …..**********

i think what angers fans is teams like man city can have countless charges against them and we shall see what if any punishment they receive, yet Everton with much less end up being done, i agree rules should be equal across the board.

Bhuna50

Author Level
i think what angers fans is teams like man city can have countless charges against them and we shall see what if any punishment they receive, yet Everton with much less end up being done, i agree rules should be equal across the board.
Personally they should throw the book at all Premiership clubs....I'm a mere League One team supporter.....sometimes League Two and probably next season it will be League Two :D :D LOL

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Ultimately, with it being Premier League investigations, the strongest punishment they could realistically enforce would be relegation to the Championship. It'd then be up to the FA to move them down a divsion or 5!

I'm not sure if a 10 point deduction for a small handful of rule breaches is fair as I've not seen all of the evidence that was presented, but the precedent has now been set. All future punishments will have to be in line with what we were given. I don't think that City or Chelsea can be entirely certain of their Premier League status in a few years given the supposed nature and extent of their breaches.

on the plus side everton are building a good looking new stadium

negative is they will be playing in the championship

dont hurt homer #isn'tdenzamazing

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Personally they should throw the book at all Premiership clubs....I'm a mere League One team supporter.....sometimes League Two and probably next season it will be League Two :D :D LOL

imagine in 5 yrs its man city vs Cheltenham in the league 2 playoff final

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
actually looking at the table I can see everton surviving, luton, sheffeld united and burnley are worse without the points deduction