Premier League Gone Mad

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
actually looking at the table I can see everton surviving, luton, sheffeld united and burnley are worse without the points deduction
I'm thinking that myself. Also, our run in at the end of the season is mostly fairly kind:

Capture.JPG

Those last 9 games, a possible 27 points on offer. I think you could easily make a case for Everton getting 15 or 16 points there which is well above relegation form in any season, and certainly in this one!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I'm thinking that myself. Also, our run in at the end of the season is mostly fairly kind:

View attachment 39323

Those last 9 games, a possible 27 points on offer. I think you could easily make a case for Everton getting 15 or 16 points there which is well above relegation form in any season, and certainly in this one!

your new stadium looks a bit steep :oops:

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
goals today

Liverpool 4 - 3 Fulham
bournmouth 2 - 2 Aston villa
Chelsea 3 - 2 Brighton
many city 3 - 3 Tottenham
west ham 1 - 1 crystal palace

Last edited:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
think arsenal made an error benching ramsdale for reya
I agree. Teams at that level should have a definite first choice 'keeper and chopping and changing seemingly at random is only going to unsettle the 'keepers and the defence playing in front of them.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I agree. Teams at that level should have a definite first choice 'keeper and chopping and changing seemingly at random is only going to unsettle the 'keepers and the defence playing in front of them.

everton 3 - 0 newcastle

mad prem season when considering some of the results

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Without the 10-point deduction Everton would now be above Chelsea in the top half of the table.

For a lot of the game I was expecting it to be another of those where Everton have lots of chances but come away with nothing, so was really happy to see them get the goal they deserved. Didn’t expect it to be 3 though.

…and, I think Newcastle are starting to realise why the ‘Big 6’ needed such large squads to compete in the Premier League, Champions League, FA and League Cups.