Signatures

pez

Hey guys.

Well, as I've now installed 64bit CS5 :D - I'm open for a bit of business.

Happy to work on a sig for your chaps who are not that graphically astute. Just post a response with a little overview of your system, the case, the basics of the internals, and I'll throw something together for you :)

:rockon:

BAD SANTA

I'll be happy to see what you can come up with for me as I'm a bit bored of my sig, Though you might not want to bother as I could do it but I'm to damn lazy lol.

pez

badsantay.jpg

Here ya go. Quick fix :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I'll get back to you when it arrives Pez...

...also, I leave my PC for 2 hours, and everyone seems to have new Avatars! (ok, just Pez and Nemesis, but still!)

Nemesis

Hehe yeh i like to make stuff when im bored :p

How much you gonna charge these peeps for doing their sigs then ey Pez???

Gorman

Author Level
Ok im in. Hardware list? oo err.

• Asus P6T Deluxe
  • Corsair DDR3 12GB
  • I7 920
  • Zotac GTX480
  • Western digital / Intel / OCZ / Seagate hard drives
  • Corsair 800D Case
  • EK Dual bay reservoir
  • EK Heatkiller 3.0 CPU Block
  • EK GTX480 full cover block
  • XSPC 360 Rad
  • Phobya Pump
  • Tbalancer BigNG fan controller
  • Antec VERIS Multimedia Station Premier
  • Primochill UV reactive fluid / tubing
  • Corsair HX1000W
  • Win 7 Ult x64
  • Iiyama 24" Monitor
  • Razer Keyboard & Mouse
  • Logitech G13

Think thats everything

BAD SANTA

Hey pez, dude that's pretty good what did you use to make that?, I might have to give it a go. + rep for the idea.

JSG10

Expert
Hello mate, if you wouldn't mind doing a higher res one of the one I've already got that'd be great! :)
I made it myself so am loathe to change it lol took me ages and I had to use Powerpoint haha I'm 100% clueless when it comes to CS5. I couldn't even get all the pictures on the same page! Wouldn't let me paste them in unless I added as smart object then once I'd placed them I couldn't move the damn things again! I'm no doubt missing something simple but I couldn't get the hang of it lol

Maybe some kind of simple background to it too :)

BAD SANTA

OMFG what an idiot! you get another +1 rep for me being such a dick and thinking I could do a better one than you, What a complete plank. I have spent all day trying to figure something out and playing around with CS5 a major nightmare.
So I bow down to your awesomeness and apologize for being a div and if you would or even want to now and have a spare bit of time please you do me one pretty much the same but with the Cyborg logo and maybe if its not too much of a pain to change the rampage logo to the ROG logo, I will be forever in your debt.
Cheers,
Adam

Me=div+plank

LFFPicard

Godlike
Great idea Pez!

I use CS2 at work but I am useless, I do a lot of layer copies and minipulating I am useless at makeing naything from scratch but getting better! I found out how to use magic erase the other day to make some images transparent! Well chuffed.

Anyway my rig is in my Sig + I have the Samsung 24" P2450H found here http://www.ebuyer.com/product/174584

Also could you also pm me or attach the original PSD aswell so I can learn some of your ways, would help me get better at it myself!

Thanks!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I have GIMP2 on my work and my (soon to be discarded) home PC. I'm pretty useless at stuff like this, so never want to pay for professional stuff...so GIMP is free and works for me!

Nemesis

Yeh gimp rules
I use a mixture of PS Elements and Gimp because theyre both quicker at different jobs

pez

Ok guys. I'll start work on these tomorrow sometime as the bro-in law is coming over tonight :)

pengipete

Rising Star
I use CS5, Elements and PaintDotNet - Elements is great for quick photo adjustments and PDN is great for basic drawings (it reminds me of the bit-mapped painting programs on the old 8/16 bit computers) even though it also has layers and more advanced tools. However, you can't beat CS5 for getting the creative juices flowing.

+rep to Pez for sharing his time and talent. :)

pez

Ok, here we go. Got an hour, so lets see if I can be a little creative and get some of these done :)

1) Gorman

gormansig.jpg

2) LFFPicard

lffpicardsig.jpg

Last edited: