Skyrim: Character choice & pics!

Fear

Prolific Poster
What level are you playing on ? you could always drop it down if you are finding things too difficult and maybe put it back up when you have improved those other stats, have you been making use of the trainers ?

Park_Ranger

Bronze Level Poster
How hard the "game" is, is getting more confusing to me.

Played mainly on "adept" apart from a couple of badies where I dropped it down to "apprentice".

And now on "adept" I'm finding it much too easy, and I'm only level 21 1/2, most baddies are one hit dead.

Gonna have to put the difficulty level up.

Last edited:

Deklore

Bright Spark
How hard the "game" is, is getting more confusing to me.

Played mainly on "adept" apart from a couple of badies where I dropped it down to "apprentice".

And now on "adept" I'm finding it much too easy, and I'm only level 21 1/2, most baddies are one hit dead.

Gonna have to put the difficulty level up.

I was the same until the 1.2 patch. Now my magic resistance is zero and i got 1 shotted by an apprentice mage so not sure what to do now as the non-magic enemies are a breeze.

Park_Ranger

Bronze Level Poster
I was the same until the 1.2 patch. Now my magic resistance is zero and i got 1 shotted by an apprentice mage so not sure what to do now as the non-magic enemies are a breeze.

Well I'll find out later, haven't played with the patch yet.

M3aaaq

Enthusiast
Here is how to fix the no resistance thing..

i also recommend using the 4gb launcher because it prevents crashes and some texture bugs

M3aaaq

Enthusiast
After 3 hours of enchanting and collecting soul gems.. this happend

qL2W1.jpg

What bandits say when they get hit: I'M NOT SURE IF I SHOULD FREEZE OR BURN

huiop21

The Infinity Edge lol.pngJust cool.pngSkyrim 10.png
XD when bandits see me they go KABOOM lol and sorry for the images being so small i dont know how to make it larger

Last edited: