Spyder’s Vinyl Showcase (With Added Toe)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Lost Witness Feat Tiff Lacey – Home 2005 White label Single VG+ from Discogs

R-1108725-1195414972.jpg

Mauro Picotto – Gonna Get Ya Lizard 1999 UK Single 45 VG+ from Discogs

R-39056-1248946082.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's here!!!! Bit of back story, this remix album was released in 2011 but not pressed to vinyl until this copy which was a record store day special in October 2020. This is the only copy and quite likely to remain so.

Considering it's rarity, I actually got quite a good deal on it.

Tron: Legacy Reconfigured
20220302_134205.jpg

R-16103473-1603545175-9385.jpg

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It's here!!!! Bit of back story, this remix album was released in 2011 but not pressed to vinyl until this copy which was a record store day special in October 2020. This is the only copy and quite likely to remain so.

Considering it's rarity, I actually got quite a good deal on it.

Tron: Legacy Reconfigured
View attachment 32555
View attachment 32556
Hum, it's when you have some fakes that copy you that you know you had acheived greatness :D

joke aside, nice vinyl ^^

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This was released a couple of days ago, only available on their official store, 30th Anniversary individually numbered remaster of Shakespears Sister - Stay 7" single. I only saw it when it was entered on Discogs (it sold out in pre order way before release), they only issued 1000 copies. As soon as I saw it on Discogs I grabbed the first copy I could get, still sealed.

The cheapest on discogs now is three times what it cost initially at £8

Comes with a copy of the original notes they made for the song on front and back and personally signed by them both.

Pretty nice little item, and I love the song.

20220304_163818.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The Wonderful Disney Emporium 2022 US black vinyl copy just arrived from the States. This is supposed to be the best quality pressing so far.

The Tron lettering on the front cover is in glow in the dark ink!

Really looking forward to this!

20220309_092316.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've got a number of very limited pre orders which have been delayed so many times, they were all supposed to have been released by January, but there's been delays across the industry (mainly down to Sony ordering 500,000 copies of Adele's 30 album, biggest pressing order ever put through). They were pre ordered last summer, June / July time!

I've just had confirmation from 3 of them that they've been shipped from the supplier, so should get them within a couple of weeks.

I don't mind delays, if anything it just makes getting it in your hand all that more special.

So excited!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Jon Hopkins - Music For Psychedelic Therapy limited clear vinyl

View attachment 32873
Nice! I don’t think I’ve heard anything by him since Immunity and that must be getting on for a decade since it was released. As someone who was fairly into the independent records of the time, I only picked up on him when he got a Mercury nomination. What’s the newer material like?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Nice! I don’t think I’ve heard anything by him since Immunity and that must be getting on for a decade since it was released. As someone who was fairly into the independent records of the time, I only picked up on him when he got a Mercury nomination. What’s the newer material like?
This one is exactly as the title suggests, it's more soundscapes for meditation / therapy uses, but it's beautiful, the kind of thing you could set in the background whilst sitting on the balcony on a summers evening with a cuppa.

Singularity came in 2018 after Immunity, and is well worth picking up, that's the album that got me into him and then collected his back catalogue.

He did a collab with Brian Eno on "Small Craft On A Milk Sea" in 2020 as well which is quite eclectic, again more soundstages than a body of music, it kind of drifts together, but I like stuff like that for background music. I think that experience heavily influenced this album.

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
This one is exactly as the title suggests, it's more soundscapes for meditation / therapy uses, but it's beautiful, the kind of thing you could set in the background whilst sitting on the balcony on a summers evening with a cuppa.
That sounds exactly like what my noisy brain needs, my current soundtrack is all white noise.
Singularity came in 2018 after Immunity, and is well worth picking up, that's the album that got me into him and then collected his back catalogue.

He did a collab with Brian Eno on "Small Craft On A Milk Sea" in 2020 as well which is quite eclectic, again more soundstages than a body of music, it kind of drifts together, but I like stuff like that for background music. I think that experience heavily influenced this album.
Gotta love a bit of Brian. I will investigate 👍

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So all the pre orders have finally started flooding through!!!

Which makes me look even more selfish than I actually am.

1/. The hugely awaited Factor B - Theatre Of The Mind first album. This guy is an Australian producer and a huge up and comer fairly new on the scene and I sincerely think he's destined for great things. Pre orders went live on February 24th LAST YEAR. With covid, major production issues, and some personal issues he went through which made him have to move back to Aus, it's finally here. Our pains aside from having to wait so long, it must be incredibly frustrating for him with his first works being held back so long and having to deal with irate customers. I wish him nothing but the best, and it's well worth the wait!

2/. Not a huge pre order by any means, but 10th anniversary of Dusky - Stick By This. I've never heard it before, but it's an Anjuna release, and I'm so committed now, I have to collect them all.

3/. Not a pre order, but a second hand copy of Darren Tate's - Horizons 01 EP on dual white vinyl.
Last time I checked this wasn't present in Discogs, so it's either a fake or I've seriously lucked out. Price was very decent.

20220401_145409.jpg

And I've had announcements that 2 of my other hugely anticipated and delayed pre orders are on the way also!

Can't be bad!

Happy Fools Day Everyone!

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Urm.. edit, it is of course on discogs, and I overpaid, and it's not as good as the seller said.

Bugger.

Further edit: Would help if I played it at the right speed! It's perfect!
Nah, it wasn't up to par with the price he was charging and there was a big scratch on side C. He refunded fully but he should have graded it far better at the price he was asking.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
3 more babies!!!

1/. Lange - Retrospect Vol IV. This one was ordered on July 8th last year! This is obviously the 4th in the series and has one of my all time favorite tracks on, Lange ft Sarah Howells - Out of the Sky.

2/. All Hail The Silence - ‡. No idea on this one but this is a new project with BT (Brian Transeau) who I've always loved so hoping it will be good.

3/. Will Atkinson - The Last King Of Scotland. Haven't heard this yet but it's been making waves so thought I'd pick it up.

20220402_090349.jpg