Star Wars Old Republic BETA

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
From the videos im not sure im gonna like it tbh, but downloading anyway lol, my internet is sooo slow though :(. Only 10.3 GB to go at 650Kb/s

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Do you like MMOs.

Do you like Star Wars.

No more questions needed :)

No

No

Haha, I like the look fo the game I think, but i will wait till I play it. Ive never really played MMOs that much before, mainly because id rather not get addicted tbh lol.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
omg :( so 15GB downloaded, installed etc etc. O btw now you have to download 5GB of "english assets" lol. Ahhh so unbearably slow, think that brings the game to around 20GB?

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
so basically im dead confused with this game, I mean things like, I get given a mission for my main storyline, yet I can enter the area through purple barriers, and nothing in the game seems to explain anything to me, so kinda left there jsut thinking "wot on earth can I even do"

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
There all so busy and I can't be bothered to wait, so I've started characters on loads of them haha

The american ones are, but if you click on europe at bottom they were all on heavy last night not full. Is there a way of telling which server your character is on though? or dfo i need to remember?

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Ok so one thing that annoys me soooo sooo much. Multi screen setup for SWTOR, while in game though the mouse is free to go off my centre screen and out the sides to my desktop on either of the side screens. This means if i goto click icons on side of screen or even just drag mouse while holding click to turn, and hapen to go off edge of the screen, my game minimises and i die cus I lose a fight. Grrrrr really annoying.