Steam Summer Sale 2014

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
World at war zombies so I can have someone to play with!

Borderlands, Dead Island, L4D, Saints Row, Sonic All Stars Racing, Trials

Just a few suggestions that are good on coop that I enjoy personally

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Last Summer and Winter were my first steam sales. Amazed at some of the bargains I got (Tomb Raider, Xcom, Skyrim, Far Cry 3 etc).

This Summer... it's all the same games again. WTF? Seems like they just put the same games on sale all the time. Meh.

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
World at war zombies so I can have someone to play with!

Borderlands, Dead Island, L4D, Saints Row, Sonic All Stars Racing, Trials

Just a few suggestions that are good on coop that I enjoy personally

I've already got borderlands, dead island, L4D2, saints row 3 (and refuse to buy the 4th one because it just looks like a cash grab before GTA5 came out).

We're really struggling to find a game we'll all like and play for more than an hour before we get bored :D

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
Buy BattleBlock Theater! It's god damned amazing! And its coop and its amazing

Hmm, not a huge fan of 2D platformers, which is what this looks like, or am I wrong? I just don't want to get a generic platformer which I'll play for 10 minutes before deciding it's the same as all the others

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
It's 2D but its one of the funniest games I've ever played, I was actually crying after the opening cutscene, me and Drunken Monkey might play again tonight and its up to 4 player coop so you are welcome to join us whenever we play.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I can play through the first level now with you if you want so we can all play on the same level later?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Just bought Castle Crashers for £1! If only I had known.

Who's up for a couple hours of battleblock tonight?

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Sorry i had a network outage i.e. Cat bit through the telephone line, cot a new one at work today so should be a go tonight i hope.