Steam Summer Sale 2014

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
*Reserved for best games on sale etc*

Rumours point to it beginning today so keep an eye on this thread for best deals, feel free to post any recommendations and I'll update this 1st post :D
I'll also try and keep track of other sites as they may have better deals

no-steam-no-comic.jpg

3 hours to go!

Last edited:
T

TheGeeza

Got 150 quid for steam. This outta be good :)

Last edited by a moderator:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
100 on at the moment and another 50 to put on after that :)

don't trust steam that much to be loading my account with credit or I may end up not spending it. Wouldn't it be more practical just to pay as it takes place?

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I bung 100 on whenever it gets low.

My justification is that it is quicker, and especially when it comes to Sales and their servers are busy, it makes payment easier and less prone to failing, thus causing potential headaches with credit cards etc :)

I always tell myself I will limit it to whatever is on there at the start of the sale.

I never do :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
My justification is that it is quicker
as quick as saving your credit card details? putting £100 everytime it gets low seems a bit too much for me, I think I am not as obsessed with steam as I though :(

T

TheGeeza

[video=youtube;yr2GdRBDOmU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr2GdRBDOmU[/video]

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I got £50 on there, part from trading in my xbox games at Game and part as a gift. You can get the vouchers in Game, so I could basically trade my xbox games for steam games :D

Oh and i got like 20p from selling those trading card things at about 3p each

LFFPicard

Godlike
This is not good.
Every game on today's sale that I want, apparently I already own :( Must be from the last sale haha
If this carries on it will be a cheap sale for me!