Steam Summer Sale 2014

Cricky

Enthusiast
Skyrim deluxe is £6.79 or I can get Dragonborn and Dawnguard separately for £6.79 each.... eh? :wacko:

bigben

Master Poster
If you still haven't bought it, Skyrim is a bargain for £2.49
Age of Empires HD is £3.74

Both are really good, I've played over 50 hours on each of them

TankTop

For my first ever Steam sale I'm showing incredible restraint, it can't last.

Just BioShock Infinite; Skyrim LE (coming from the PS3 version I'm looking forward to modding the hell out of that ) and The Swapper, which looks great.

I just need a pc to play them on now! (currently 'in building').

T

TheGeeza

For my first ever Steam sale I'm showing incredible restraint, it can't last.

Just BioShock Infinite; Skyrim LE (coming from the PS3 version I'm looking forward to modding the hell out of that ) and The Swapper, which looks great.

I just need a pc to play them on now! (currently 'in building').
Yeah skyrim is awesome on PC.
What are the specs mate ? :)

TankTop

I've gone for a lappy as I need some portability for the time being, so it's a...

Vortex IV; i7 4810 MQ; gtx 880m; 8gb Hyper-x genesis; 240gb kingston ssd and 750gb scorpio black.

Figure this will do me fine until Skylake when I plan to get a full on rig.

Yeah, definitely lookng forward to Skyrim, been trawling the Nexus already and have a loooong list. I just need to remember to leave time to actually play the damn thing in between the modding :)

Cricky

Enthusiast
Is it worth getting Skyrim Legendary Edition (£6.79) just for the DLC? I alredy have the base game.

TankTop

I've been told Dawnguard and especially Dragonborn are well worth it, with Hearthfire being a bit 'meh' as there are mods that do a better job. But I've not played any of the dlc myself yet so not sure.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Yeh some of the prices haven't exactly been over impressive. Can find them much cheaper elsewhere usually.

bigben

Master Poster
Is it worth getting Skyrim Legendary Edition (£6.79) just for the DLC? I alredy have the base game.

Depends on whether you are still enjoying the main game. If you are bored of the main game (like I was) then I wouldn't bother as it's just more of the same. The one where you can build a house is boring.

Alan16ac

Gold Level Poster
I've gone for a lappy as I need some portability for the time being, so it's a...

Vortex IV; i7 4810 MQ; gtx 880m; 8gb Hyper-x genesis; 240gb kingston ssd and 750gb scorpio black.

Figure this will do me fine until Skylake when I plan to get a full on rig.

Yeah, definitely lookng forward to Skyrim, been trawling the Nexus already and have a loooong list. I just need to remember to leave time to actually play the damn thing in between the modding :)

The spec I wanted, but couldn't quite afford :(

I've only spent about £15 so far, expected to spend more, I don't even know what half the games are, which is a problem, probably missing some great deals.

T

TheGeeza

Might get the borderlands GOT with the dlcs for 8 quid. Anyone know if it's cheaper elsewhere?