Supreme Commander 2

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Yeh I think thats the same as me JSG. I think you'll have got it around the same time I did and like all Steam stuff, they do bundle the DLC in for free nowadays (as long as it isnt brand spanking new stuff)

JSG10

Expert
Well, I just had my first online game ever with thanks to Picard :)
I won thanks to the tactic of nuking the shite out of him. Hehe Apparantly this isn't a very nice tactic and I don't think he liked it too much but a wins a win! :)

I forgot to save the replay, are they automatically saved and if so where can I find it and how can I upload it for those that might be interested?

pez

Welp, I splashed out and have it installed. Won;t be playing tonight or tomorrow, but I sense a couple of skirmishes on the weekend if anyone is up for it :D

JSG10

Expert
Clearly is a strategy :p I had to work to get it, made you think I was going all our air then BOOM!! hehe ;-)

JSG10

Expert
Lol well done Pez :) Add us on Steam. I'll be up for a game at some point, more than likely Sunday though

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
I'll be up for a few games, possibly tomorrow eve/weekend. I just need to remember to re-add Steam to my startup list, keep forgetting, sat there all lonely wondering why no one is online... cos I'm not... FAIL

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
The demotivational was true.

080901-no-friends.jpg

LFFPicard

Godlike
Anyone else have crashing issues with Supcom2?

This is the second time I have had it now.. first was in a multiplayer game I was hosting and just know in a Skirmish FA 4player map.

It seems to happen when there is ALOT on the screen or a large order is given.
In the multiplayer game it crashed when my 30 Experimental Gunships attack my friends land army of about 60+
In Skirmish it crashed when I moved my navy of about 8units into range of my Anti Air turrets as the AI sent over 30+ Gunships.

All the game does is locks up and windows pops up saying supcom2 has stopped working so I have to click close.

I don't have any issues with any other game apart from Star Trek Online but that's the ISP!
Supcom2 is installed Via Steam so I will check the integrity of the game files and I will check my graphics drivers but they were up to date last week.

Other than that anyone else had something like this on supcom2?