Supreme Commander 2

pez

Best thing you can do mate is have a vs AI game with one of us and have awatch at what we do, it's all about what you do in the first 20 minutes if you use the rush timer, which is good to use for a proper battle, I'll see if I can dig out a replay of a game me, Gorman and MisterDave had, watch what we do at the start, its all about the economics :p I have the replay simply because I won, and saved it for gloating purposes.

I thought that said "Goating" purposes at first glance..lmfao

Gorman

Author Level
Best thing you can do mate is have a vs AI game with one of us and have awatch at what we do, it's all about what you do in the first 20 minutes if you use the rush timer, which is good to use for a proper battle, I'll see if I can dig out a replay of a game me, Gorman and MisterDave had, watch what we do at the start, its all about the economics :p I have the replay simply because I won, and saved it for gloating purposes.

Was that before or after you lost the tournament...to me.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
before of course. but wait, did you save a replay?? wheres the evidence? :p

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
damn. Well, judging by everyones performance at pLan next time we have a tourney I'm sure we'll be able to have a rematch in the final again.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I might have to install SupComm2 which is sitting in my Steam library when I get my new PC. Now, if you did need another to play with, feel free to speed my order through...

:D

DED

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
View attachment me beating dv n gm.zip

When Mech Armies Collide:

63E970342816B2107CF57922D0C8BC5EE6107B14

see attachment for savegame, copy the replay file from it to C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\SquareEnix\Supreme Commander 2\replays\<whatever number appears here>\

Last edited:

pez

Getting worried now :D Took me 1.5hrs or so just to do the second objective in the Training..lol

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
btw you need the DLC to play that replay. It's a learning curve game, but once you've got the building mastered you're set, takes a few losses to realise where you need to learn. e.g. I now know I need air defense no matter what thanks to Gorman.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Went to buy the DLC...already have it. Must have been a Sup Comm offer bundle or summit..DAMN YOU STEAM!

Fear

Prolific Poster
Well if you still want to spend your money cheques can be made payable to Fear at the usual address ;)

JSG10

Expert
Not tomorrow, out with the missus and she will kill me if I say I'm staying in to play games!! We'll get a game sometime!

Oh I don't have the DLC yet, undecided about getting it lol money money money!! >.< I still have to pay for the PC and my 9 months is getting closer and closer!

JSG10

Expert
Just thought, sod it, I'll get the DLC for it, so I click it in Steam... Turns out I already have it! :) Thats a welcome suprise haha Don't even remember buying it lol