Supreme Commander 2

LFFPicard

Godlike
Just realised I never uploaded this..

My spectacular nuke on our own army..

garyowned.jpg

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Sorry, I know I said I'd play tonight but a couple of friends came over -.- I'll play tomorrow, taking Friday off work so I have till the early hours of the morning tomorrow ha

LFFPicard

Godlike
Dont know if i am around tomorrow :) Need to check with my secretary (GF) If she is coming roudn mine I might be able to sneak a game in. We shall see.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Mine just thinks they are pointless and if she had her way she'd stop me playing them all together! (PC games that is...she like the Wii!)

Its time like these when the 400 mile distance between us has a positive side!

pez

^^^ LOL

Where the hell does she live? Edinburgh?

I'm in the PCS Group. Played a little yesterday and not really very good at all. Just going through the initial objective took me 2 hrs..lol

Evil Tactician

Gold Level Poster
Trying. Her excuse is she does not want to get addicted..

Go figure.

I am sure it would be a better way to spend her free time than watching those dreadful movies/tv series ;-) Certainly more stimulating *and* she can spend more time with yourself. Win-win!

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Gorman whats going on? do these people think they can win against us? Damn, lessons need to be taught.

Gorman

Author Level
I got hustled by Kalisnoir, had a match vs AI and he was pretty much AFK by rush timer, then my arrogance was rewarded on a 1v1 match.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
I'll have to get my skillz tightened and do some proverbial ass-whopping on this. Anyone feel free to Steam add me, I'm usually up for a game evenings/weekends.

pez

Welp, just ordered the full version from Amazon for a mighty £6.91 :D YEY! Should have it before the weekend :)
And before you say "Why didn't you get it on Steam". Well, I'm cheap. It's £10 there..lol

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Definitely, brings ALOT more gameplay to the game. More units, more fun.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I'd still pay a few more squid on Steam and have it there forever and not need to keep track of CDs...and CD keys (bane of my youth!) and also not have them take up space and and and :D

pez

and I agree, just being cheap this month due to personal situations. Can't afford a load of DLC neither...sooo, we'll see. Mind you, going to take me a while to get up to speed with the game before I consider taking you lads on :D

JSG10

Expert
I'm still cack at it. Had a couple of skirmishs vs AI yesterday and only just managing to win on normal lol
Need a lot more practice. I'm still clueless as to upgrades etc. Infact as it had been a while since I played it took me until halfway through the first skirmish to remember that that counter up the top left was and that I could actually research stuff!! hahaha

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Best thing you can do mate is have a vs AI game with one of us and have awatch at what we do, it's all about what you do in the first 20 minutes if you use the rush timer, which is good to use for a proper battle, I'll see if I can dig out a replay of a game me, Gorman and MisterDave had, watch what we do at the start, its all about the economics :p I have the replay simply because I won, and saved it for gloating purposes.

JSG10

Expert
Haha cheers Jak, yeah would be good to watch through that and pick up some tips :)
Will try and get a game with someone later tonight when I'm back from dinner.