The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year 2023

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
awww - I didnt mean for him to get nerfed....I was just kidding re spoiler alert...we all knew HomerJ would win :D

Jinx是金克斯,Don't jinx it是什么意思?_brings

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
its nov so weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll

i was told to get out more but then I remembered the wheel so that was the end of that conversation doctor

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It's time for @HomerJ (and others I guess), to get WHEELY excited. New month and new games from me:

- Friends vs Friends
- Hardspace: Shipbreaker
- The Legend of Tianding
- Unpacking

Was umming and ahhing at this moth's Humble Choice bundle, as it's not all that good in terms of new games for me. WWE pulled me in though, probably against my better judgement.

View attachment 39203
If you have obsessive traits that are similar to my own, Unpacking is both therapeutic and enraging. It’s really satisfying but I also want to punch myself in the face every time I load it up because I’ll never truly win.

If you’d also like to punch me in the face I would recommend this title. Leave the room as it is and send me screenshots, I’ll be bleeding from the eyes in no time 👍

Bhuna50

Author Level
If you have obsessive traits that are similar to my own, Unpacking is both therapeutic and enraging. It’s really satisfying but I also want to punch myself in the face every time I load it up because I’ll never truly win.

If you’d also like to punch me in the face I would recommend this title. Leave the room as it is and send me screenshots, I’ll be bleeding from the eyes in no time 👍
Please Can I be included on the wheel for a chance to win : Punching AC in the face.

😂

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I played the first couple of rooms in the game before getting bored (I lack those obsessive traits it seems), so there are many, MANY rooms and indeed whole in-game houses there that I've left them just as they are. No screenshots necessary as I've not even seen the rooms/houses myself. Oh and cable management sucks too!