The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year 2023

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If you have obsessive traits that are similar to my own, Unpacking is both therapeutic and enraging. It’s really satisfying but I also want to punch myself in the face every time I load it up because I’ll never truly win.

If you’d also like to punch me in the face I would recommend this title. Leave the room as it is and send me screenshots, I’ll be bleeding from the eyes in no time 👍
Unpacking caught my eye too, the missus would get lost in that for days and I'd probably lose use of a computer

She still hooked on Stardew Valley, when she gets the notion I tend to lose the use of my computer for the night. Thinking of investing in either one of the Steam handhelds for myself or getting her a Nintendo Switch

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Unpacking caught my eye too, the missus would get lost in that for days and I'd probably lose use of a computer

She still hooked on Stardew Valley, when she gets the notion I tend to lose the use of my computer for the night. Thinking of investing in either one of the Steam handhelds for myself or getting her a Nintendo Switch
Unpacking does have a Switch port...

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
for the wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeel, (i need to get out more, i mean really do)

Anyway GIFs | Tenor

may I for the wheel put my hat in the ring for hardspace shipbreaker?

Im guessing so does @Tron1982

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Please Can I be included on the wheel for a chance to win : Punching AC in the face.

😂
There’s no wheel, I’ll PM you my address.
Yeah but I don’t want to queue -surely a wheel for time slots 😂
Follow up… Massive props to @Bhuna50 - he really knocked it out of the park this time. He wanted to punch me, I gave him my address, a few days later this turns up at my house….

IMG_9788.jpeg

Andy, you’re a monkey legend and you’ve made my day, cheering me up after a few very difficult months.

My only regret is that I showed no toe on that picture. You’ll all just have to imagine what I’ve got going on down there.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Follow up… Massive props to @Bhuna50 - he really knocked it out of the park this time. He wanted to punch me, I gave him my address, a few days later this turns up at my house….

View attachment 39301

Andy, you’re a monkey legend and you’ve made my day, cheering me up after a few very difficult months.

My only regret is that I showed no toe on that picture. You’ll all just have to imagine what I’ve got going on down there.
Ha ha, that’s absolutely amazing, fair play @Bhuna50

P.S... you have to build up to the toes, start with a pinky or something, work up to a sleeved arm, then go for it

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

View attachment 39301

Nice one @Bhuna50 well done that man

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Thanks for bumping the thread. I've not forgotten about this month's wheel - it's been one of those weeks, and so I'll try and get it done this weekend!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
We had @HomerJ and @Tron1982 put themselves forward to win and to add a bit of extra jeopardy, I also threw a couple of No winner options in there just for the fun of it!

Now this prize wheel had a bit of a nail biter of an ending. Not sure we've seen this close a result in the last few wheels!

As ever, try and avoid spoilers until both entrants have had a chance to see what happened!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
We had @HomerJ and @Tron1982 put themselves forward to win and to add a bit of extra jeopardy, I also threw a couple of No winner options in there just for the fun of it!

Now this prize wheel had a bit of a nail biter of an ending. Not sure we've seen this close a result in the last few wheels!

As ever, try and avoid spoilers until both entrants have had a chance to see what happened!

so, this is homer reactions to the wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell as it was spinning

Homer Shocked GIF - Homer Shocked TheSimpsons - Discover & Share GIFs

Homer Thesimpsons GIF - Homer Thesimpsons Scream - Discover & Share GIFs

Celebrating Homer Simpson GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Birthday Candles GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Homer Simpson Poker Face GIF - HomerSimpson PokerFace Blink - Discover ...

Homer Excited GIFs | Tenor

Happy Homer Simpson GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Homer Simpson GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Last edited: