The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year 2023

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
You lot embraced the silliness

whos that then?

Simpsons Homer Spinning Doodle - Custom Doodle for Google

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
So, I am interested in the December Humble Choice bundle, but I think I want most of the games, but there will be one exception: I already own The Pale Beyond by Bellular Studios (I'm aware that @SpyderTracks watches quite a few of his Youtube videos) which is potentially going to be a game that is in demand if narrative heavy games are your thing. Will have a proper look through the bundle and update the lists in a little while.

Capture.JPG

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So, I am interested in the December Humble Choice bundle, but I think I want most of the games, but there will be one exception: I already own The Pale Beyond by Bellular Studios (I'm aware that @SpyderTracks watches quite a few of his Youtube videos) which is potentially going to be a game that is in demand if narrative heavy games are your thing. Will have a proper look through the bundle and update the lists in a little while.

View attachment 39490
That Elex II looks intriguing, haven't seen that before. The Gunk as well is just a brilliant title!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster

View attachment 39490

i cant believe humble have released a bundle that denz doesnt own

must be all that data harvesting

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
That went about how I expected:

Capture.JPG

So the new available games from me this month are:

- From Space
- Last Call BBS
- The Pale Beyond

That Elex II looks intriguing, haven't seen that before. The Gunk as well is just a brilliant title!
I have the original Elex, it was some fun ideas with janky execution, but still enjoyable. Everything I've read suggests the sequel is more of the same - I'm up for that, so have taken the game. The Gunk has been on my radar for a little while, so was just waiting for it to show up in a bundle sooner or later. I'm looking forward to giving it a go!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
That went about how I expected:

View attachment 39491

So the new available games from me this month are:

- From Space
- Last Call BBS
- The Pale Beyond

I have the original Elex, it was some fun ideas with janky execution, but still enjoyable. Everything I've read suggests the sequel is more of the same - I'm up for that, so have taken the game. The Gunk has been on my radar for a little while, so was just waiting for it to show up in a bundle sooner or later. I'm looking forward to giving it a go!

ill put my hat in the ring for from space on the wheel if thats ok, I vote if @SpyderTracks is interested in the pale beyond for them to get that game,