Prolific Poster
rumour has it humble bundle choice august is going to feature disco elysium

im guessing if true, denz inbox be like

What it's like waiting for an LDS mission call - UtahValley360

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
rumour has it humble bundle choice august is going to feature disco elysium

im guessing if true, denz inbox be like

What it's like waiting for an LDS mission call - UtahValley360's like waiting for an LDS mission call - UtahValley360
Disco Elysium is likely Estonia's finest ever game. I don't pay attention to the Humble Choice speculation, but if it does end up being available on Tuesday, I suspect there will be a fair bit of interest in it, as obviously I already have it!.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
New month, new games.

And yes, Disco Elysium is one of them:

- Disco Elysium - The Final Cut
- Chivalry 2
- Road 96
- Trek to Yomi
- Hot Brass

View attachment 37931
Count me out. I don’t want any part of it.

Because I already own it. It’s a fantastic game and the lucky winner is in for a treat of epic proportions. Good luck to all those who enter and a tip of the hat to @ActuallyDenz for continuing to spoil us all. I take back everything I’ve said about him.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Can I be on the wheel too. The game looks insane, might level me off a little :D

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Can I be on the wheel too. The game looks insane, might level me off a little :D
Absolutely!

This game is definitely insane. Playing as an amnesiac detective whose memories (some of them at least) come back to you during your playthrough is quite an experience. The gameplay is heavily inspired by tabletop RPGs, so whether or not you can do things will depend on what memories you have at that point and whether or not your dice roll comes off. Avoiding spoilers, but you can literally die inside the first minute if you're incredibly unlucky!

No two playthroughs will ever be quite the same.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Anybody else interested in a Steam key for Disco Elysium?
Still a no from me, but if nobody wants it in a couple of weeks I’d be interested in Trek to Yomi. I know it didn’t review particularly well but I love the art style.

But let someone else have a bite of the cherry first, I’ve had plenty of these titles from you in the past 🙂👍

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Anybody else interested in a Steam key for Disco Elysium?

if homer J doesn't come up on the wheel,

and I do like that wheel,

May I put my hat in the ring for road 96?

in fact,

do another wheel for it

did I mention i like the spinning wheel.