The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'd love to complete this statement with more words, but as I said to these two fantastic people, I don't have enough vocabulary in my "compliment" list (the curse words list Is far more complete, I don't know why :3 )

Anyway, thanks again, you are some of the sweetest forum members i ever have to know

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
200.gif

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo

Star Trek: Bridge Crew​

Going free for anyone that wants it. I just got the bumble list. Deffo don't need this as I have it already. Pretty good fun for any VR users.

Bhuna50

Author Level
How long game play do you think it has - or is it a novelty - couple of missions, repeat repeat repeat type thing? I've seen it - it looks good, thought about it but dont have and probably wont have for ages VR LOL :D

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
How long game play do you think it has - or is it a novelty - couple of missions, repeat repeat repeat type thing? I've seen it - it looks good, thought about it but dont have and probably wont have for ages VR LOL :D

It's a fairly unique game in that there's only really one premise. Of course there are different missions.... but even if you play the same mission over and over.... it's with different people so the chat, hilarity and ability changes each time. You can be absolutely amazing at what you do but have a bridge full of idiots.... you tend to start off as one of those idiots though.

I like it. It's not a competitive game in any way. It's all about being sociable and getting involved with the supporting players.

Bhuna50

Author Level
OK - if someone with VR comes along let them have it, but if its still around by the weekend, I'll grab it and give it a go if thats alright thanks. But please - let someone with VR have chance to grab first as I got a lot of games Im still playing and it might sit there for a while :D LOL.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's a fairly unique game in that there's only really one premise. Of course there are different missions.... but even if you play the same mission over and over.... it's with different people so the chat, hilarity and ability changes each time. You can be absolutely amazing at what you do but have a bridge full of idiots.... you tend to start off as one of those idiots though.

I like it. It's not a competitive game in any way. It's all about being sociable and getting involved with the supporting players.
It's more of a star trek experience more than a game I'd say, almost a bit like Second Life but not online.

Status
Not open for further replies.