The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Fear

Prolific Poster
Yeah I agree. That exact thing happened to me in Riverwood and one or two other places and it's very exciting! To see all the townfolk running around screaming and the guards come rushing in trying to attack it only to get killed. I love looting the bodies after a dragon has randomly attacked a town...lol :)

i have had 3 dragons now at riverwood not sure if it was the second or third 1 that killed the blacksmith and his wife so that is 1 person less to trade with for me :(

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Yea I really wish everybody could live for free and do what they wanted with their lives. I'm sure if I had 2000 free hours knocking about and no expenses to worry about I could do something productive too xD

Fair play to the lad, it looks like he's done a good job. But personally I have more respect for the indie developers out there that have slogged away for years making their own games from scratch bringing something innovative to the table. Yes, he only wants a job at Bethesda so there would have been no point in him doing some new and exciting, but the fact is there's probably plenty of people that could do this if they had the amount of time he's had without having any responsibilities to worry about.