The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Crewman

I'm on day 20 and called yesterday. Got this response:-
"I cant advise on the exact queue position, but I would advise on around another 1-1.5 months waiting time depending on the deliveries of the card, its due to the global constraint from Nvidia"

rb6k

I’m on day 43ish here - 24th February order date. Are there many here above me? A couple of weeks back I saw people on 50-60+

Alex FDB

Have they always been advertising pre configured PC's with 3060Ti's on their homepage? Seems like a strange thing to do if you've got none in stock and don't know when you'll be getting more. Or, the hopeful thought in my head, they might now have them in stock and the lucky few will begin getting theirs built any day now.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Have they always been advertising pre configured PC's with 3060Ti's on their homepage? Seems like a strange thing to do if you've got none in stock and don't know when you'll be getting more. Or, the hopeful thought in my head, they might now have them in stock and the lucky few will begin getting theirs built any day now.
It’s standard to advertise pre order items, that’s a must with regards to GPU’s and CPUs. People want pre orders! Been that way for decades.

MIke642

I'm on day 39 of Pre-Production or 53 days real time. I spoke with a fellow at PCS last week and he stated they were expecting a delivery last week, and that I should expect mine to go into building with the next delivery 🤷‍♂️

MoonSai

Switch to the RX 6700 xt if you have the money for the upgrade. Arguably a better graphics card for not much extra and the wait times are shorter.

Alex FDB

I'm on day 39 of Pre-Production or 53 days real time. I spoke with a fellow at PCS last week and he stated they were expecting a delivery last week, and that I should expect mine to go into building with the next delivery 🤷‍♂️
I was told by someone that because they got a delivery on the 2nd of April he was expecting that another delivery would come in about the same time in May and that there weren't many people waiting. He told me that at his guess there would almost certainly be enough for me to get one. I'm on day 27 of pre-production. Hopefully that batch will be coming around soon enough.

rb6k

Folks on 27/38 above - have you heard anything yet? I’m on 55 (74 real days) and was told week before last that they were up to the end of Jan (i ordered in late Feb) - so the expectation was that I’d have at least a few weeks to wait. I’m hoping this is the week.

MIke642

Folks on 27/38 above - have you heard anything yet? I’m on 55 (74 real days) and was told week before last that they were up to the end of Jan (i ordered in late Feb) - so the expectation was that I’d have at least a few weeks to wait. I’m hoping this is the week.
Negative, still nothing. I know they were expecting an order to arrive last week which didn't arrive so hopefully when it does, our orders should be fulfilled. When I spoke to them a couple weeks ago, they stated I was 170ish in queue and that my order would be completed with the next batch but I'm still remaining skeptical

rb6k

That is bold of them to say would! I was lower than that about 7 weeks ago. I guess if there’s different parts in play the list is more complicated though.

Alex FDB

Just got the email recommending me to switch to a different GPU because the wait times are so unpredictable. I assume this is an almost automated email when you've reached around 28 days of waiting because I've seen other people get this same email. It tempted me at first but I've waited this long, I'd kick myself real hard if I switched and then the 3060 Ti came back in stock a week or so later. My partner would probably kick me pretty hard for spending the extra 140 odd quid on a 3070 as well.

MIke642

Just got the email recommending me to switch to a different GPU because the wait times are so unpredictable. I assume this is an almost automated email when you've reached around 28 days of waiting because I've seen other people get this same email. It tempted me at first but I've waited this long, I'd kick myself real hard if I switched and then the 3060 Ti came back in stock a week or so later. My partner would probably kick me pretty hard for spending the extra 140 odd quid on a 3070 as well.
yeah I relieved the email for the first time today. I'm of the same stance, I'm too stubborn to back down and too stingy to pay the extra 😂

Crewman

yeah I relieved the email for the first time today. I'm of the same stance, I'm too stubborn to back down and too stingy to pay the extra 😂
Also just received email today. Day 38. Luckily not in desperate need of new PC. My trusty 11 year old PCS one still going strong.................... well slow but strong! :sleep: