The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Hmm that's a tough one. If they could tell what's missing people could consider changing their order. Weird that I ordered a day after you did and mine went through.
Fingers crossed you don't have to wait that long!

Jashn71

Oh god haha. I entered my 5th day and went into pre-production today and I thought that was a good sign it'll be fast but after reading this thread I wanna cry hahaha. long wait to go but will be worth it!

Oh god haha. I entered my 5th day and went into pre-production today and I thought that was a good sign it'll be fast but after reading this thread I wanna cry hahaha. long wait to go but will be worth it!
I feel your pain! I keep checking it every day.

Mine apparently had a problem during tests. I browsed the forums and couldn't find out what was the issue/solution for other builds with the same problem. Does anybody know what happens now? Could it be a faulty component or incompatibility issues?
1634548340210.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I feel your pain! I keep checking it every day.

Mine apparently had a problem during tests. I browsed the forums and couldn't find out what was the issue/solution for other builds with the same problem. Does anybody know what happens now? Could it be a faulty component or incompatibility issues?
View attachment 29965
They've found an issue with a component, so they'll likely swap it out and send it back through testing.

That's what this process is for, to highlight any problematic components before it's shipped.

Standard stuff. If a part is gonna fail, it's more likely out of the box or within the first 6 months.

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
Must only be if you're selecting options which are either out of stock or on pre-order. As chopping and changing does not impact your place in the build queue.

Got my PC today at 9am sharp!
I am really happy with the experience. When my PC was dispatched, I received emails reminding me to connect the antennas on the right WiFi card, and to plug the screen on the right video port, besides, a few tips on how to assemble it properly.
Good on the big picture, and nice on the details. They have just earned another loyal customer :)

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Got my PC today at 9am sharp!
I am really happy with the experience. When my PC was dispatched, I received emails reminding me to connect the antennas on the right WiFi card, and to plug the screen on the right video port, besides, a few tips on how to assemble it properly.
Good on the big picture, and nice on the details. They have just earned another loyal customer :)
Get the pictures in!

Haha thanks folks! (Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with the new toy lately!)

I might definitely throw some more RGB into it later, especially that my next upgrade should be to double the memory :)
I also wanted to have another M2 drive, but I had to make cuts since it was getting out of budget, but I am still very happy I managed to get a solid base.

@Shien I do love this Lian Li case, the thing is massive and looks pretty badass!

Jashn71

Haha thanks folks! (Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with the new toy lately!)

I might definitely throw some more RGB into it later, especially that my next upgrade should be to double the memory :)
I also wanted to have another M2 drive, but I had to make cuts since it was getting out of budget, but I am still very happy I managed to get a solid base.

@Shien I do love this Lian Li case, the thing is massive and looks pretty badass!
Decent! my pc was built today and has gone into testing (which I didn't realize they worked on weekends haha) so very excited to see it come next week finally!

themilkysquad1

Hi all, What is the lead time on 3060ti, still 2-3 weeks? I was 25th on pre order queue as of the 29th, so might have to sit tight just a little longer