This SOPA group is really cheesing me off

DanteWilhelm

Bright Spark
How I see it is this.

The world is screwed, the whole world has collapsed because of idiots making decisions for the rest of us.

Ever heard a song, the idiots are taking over? ''someone flopped a steamer in the gene pool''.

We will be our own demise, then it go full circle, it will go back to being survivalists, no technology, just hunting and surviving, until we can build up again.

And hopefully build up stronger, survival of the fittest and I hope the fittest and therefore the smartest, survive. So we can rid ourselves and therefore our genes and therefore our future generations of these imbeciles.

Modern appliances, the law, safety, money, it will only get us too far. Remember, it only matters until it matters.

One day the world will end, as we know it. Then instincts, survival and physical strength will be all that matters and I personally cannot wait and beckon it with open arms as it will give us a chance to get rid of these fat ponces in suit who sit around going ''hear hear'' to decisions which are destroying the world.

I look forward to a day where those people cease to exist.

The human race's stupidity shall be it's biggest downfall and ultimately, spell the end for all of us.

Laugh at me now, but I shall be the one in the woods hunting, and the weak shall perish, I'll survive.

The time for humans to stop making stupid decisions was a long time ago, look at the economic crumble, the world is screwed, we can't save it. SOPA will most likely happen, all stupid things which will destroy the world we live in. Too many stupid people were allowed into power, and to make stupid decisions for far too long.

Until these people cease to exist, our world will get worse and worse, the people at the ''top'' and I use that word lightly, have done nothing but make bad decisions for the majority. We, as a human race have proved that we cannot live together and make decisions for the better, we cannot function this way

The only way to go forward is to go backwards. Rewind. Erase. It's gone that far.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Someone has been watching too many films...Mission Impossible IV much?

Chill Dante, its not all bad, the world isnt completely wrecked. If anything, its those that WANT to go back and start again that feed this kind of info to the media (who love it!) and tell us the world leaders are ebil etc etc.

The world isn't poifect, but then if it was, where would all the fun be? :D

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i doubt we will go back to that, but one day we will have to learn that our leaders are getting worse and that we arent even in a free country anymore

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
How I see it is this.

The world is screwed, the whole world has collapsed because of idiots making decisions for the rest of us.

Ever heard a song, the idiots are taking over? ''someone flopped a steamer in the gene pool''.

We will be our own demise, then it go full circle, it will go back to being survivalists, no technology, just hunting and surviving, until we can build up again.

And hopefully build up stronger, survival of the fittest and I hope the fittest and therefore the smartest, survive. So we can rid ourselves and therefore our genes and therefore our future generations of these imbeciles.

Modern appliances, the law, safety, money, it will only get us too far. Remember, it only matters until it matters.

One day the world will end, as we know it. Then instincts, survival and physical strength will be all that matters and I personally cannot wait and beckon it with open arms as it will give us a chance to get rid of these fat ponces in suit who sit around going ''hear hear'' to decisions which are destroying the world.

I look forward to a day where those people cease to exist.

The human race's stupidity shall be it's biggest downfall and ultimately, spell the end for all of us.

Laugh at me now, but I shall be the one in the woods hunting, and the weak shall perish, I'll survive.

The time for humans to stop making stupid decisions was a long time ago, look at the economic crumble, the world is screwed, we can't save it. SOPA will most likely happen, all stupid things which will destroy the world we live in. Too many stupid people were allowed into power, and to make stupid decisions for far too long.

Until these people cease to exist, our world will get worse and worse, the people at the ''top'' and I use that word lightly, have done nothing but make bad decisions for the majority. We, as a human race have proved that we cannot live together and make decisions for the better, we cannot function this way

The only way to go forward is to go backwards. Rewind. Erase. It's gone that far.

Yet you sit there all high and mighty, playing computer games, talking on forums etc etc when actually you could be out there trying to do your bit. Hypocrit tbh.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Yet you sit there all high and mighty, playing computer games, talking on forums etc etc when actually you could be out there trying to do your bit. Hypocrit tbh.

Why are you always right?

Guys, I think I have found God, and he goes by the name of Frenchy

Tom DWC

Up to now this has been an in depth debate (that's just about avoided becoming political) so let's not make it into an argument, we all have a right to voice our own opinions afterall... :)

As the FB group says, "we're not arguing, we're just explaining why we're right."

Last edited:

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I don't want SOPA to happen, my friends will all go to jail... Acutally

ON 3!
internet-memes-on-three.jpg

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
So, Jack and Wozza discovered meme pics and have decided to fill the foum with them.

If SOPA bans this activity, i'm voting for it!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
lol we'll all probably be in jail whether we have downloaded illegally or not, just watching a video for a game would be a crime