Total Biscuit... his thoughts on battlefield 3 beta.. caspian border

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
I say,If you're not happy about something keep complaining,
no matter the issue,If people dont complain nothing will get done.

There's a difference though between complaining and criticism. Complaining will get you nowhere in this situation.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
That's what they are looking for in this situation,
complaints or criticism,so they can sort things out.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
im not the only one i know who often gets problems on any battlefield, i know people with much better connections who constantly disconnect, in any other game i rarely disconnect, dedicated servers or not

i currently have moderate NAT type, and every time i get it to open it just changes back after a couple of hours, ive gone through endless tutorials to try and change it permanently and nothing works, although i still connect to most games just fine

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
now all im getting is 'Unkown error' appear everytime i try connecting to a game, then i press ok and the screen darkens disabling the buttons

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
im not the only one i know who often gets problems on any battlefield, i know people with much better connections who constantly disconnect, in any other game i rarely disconnect, dedicated servers or not

i currently have moderate NAT type, and every time i get it to open it just changes back after a couple of hours, ive gone through endless tutorials to try and change it permanently and nothing works, although i still connect to most games just fine

Moderate NAT is more than likley what is causing the issue, F1 2011 is extremely tempramental with Moderate NAT, so is PSN in general.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
im on xbl and ive got problems and many of my other friends have open nat type and still often have problems

i do hope it gets sorted because it would make me a very sad person :(

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
im on xbl and ive got problems and many of my other friends have open nat type and still often have problems

i do hope it gets sorted because it would make me a very sad person :(

yeah but theyre often connecting to toher people with a moderate nat, which can cause problems for both people. IM nto saying this is the only cause, but this is one of the biggest causes of problems. XBL has the same problems as PSN and PC with NAT settings