szico_vii

Bronze Level Poster
Pcs website says 5950 due 1st April.. we will see

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210324-231849_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210324-231849_Chrome.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 207

JLM

Working day 43. Just received an email. Now in building. :)

(...)

GQgqVFq.gif

We have lift off. ;)

And after a week of nervously waiting, it's finally going to happen today. :giggle:

hX8iHXM.png

Arrived at Cologne airport yesterday and since then things went fast.

In time, I will post pictures, a video and a review in 'show off your new computer'. ;)

avnpir

Bronze Level Poster
Really getting annoyed with PCS, every time I call or live chat its a different story every time.

Last week
Joshua
4:51 PM
You are still wait for the 3080 and the case however you are in the top 5 for the gpu and due around this week
Avni
4:52 PM
brilliant, so fingers cross could go in to build by end of the week?

hello
Joshua
5:01 PM
it would depend on when we get the Asus 3080.

Today

Maria
3:41 PM
Hi Avni

Congratulations on your 100 days! (and sorry about that!)

Could you please confirm your order number, full name, invoice address and postcode? I can have a look and see if I have any info.

Maria
3:46 PM
Thank you please bear with me

It seems our recent restock of 3080s just missed you sadly, we are working on orders from beginning of November

You may need to change the case, and perhaps the processor depending on whenever AMD gives us the 5950x
avni
3:51 PM
So last week I spoke to someone from PCS who said I had been allocated GPU and CPU and received an email that my case was out of stock, and now your saying i am missing both CPU and GPU?
Maria
3:51 PM
Can I see a screenshot of the email received?
avni
3:53 PM
image.png • 382KB • image/png
Maria
3:54 PM
That email states: Please be aware that if your order includes any pre-order items, such as a processor or graphics card, this will not speed up your order.
avni
3:55 PM
there was a communication a few weeks back that my CPU was there and GPU was coming in mid March, i was in the top 5
Maria
3:59 PM
the AMD processors have not arrived yet

They were meant to arrive in March but they keep being delayed

We do not know when they will arrive
avni
4:02 PM
ok thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

SioN

@avnpir what exactly did they mean by "You may need to change the case, and perhaps the processor depending on whenever AMD gives us the 5950x"

Did you upgrade from the 5900X?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
@avnpir what exactly did they mean by "You may need to change the case, and perhaps the processor depending on whenever AMD gives us the 5950x"

Did you upgrade from the 5900X?
They're saying that to speed things up you may want to change the case and the cooler because they don't know when stocks will arrive.

@avnpir I've removed the second image as it had personal details, be careful what information you post online. They've not once stated that the GPU or CPU were attached to your order, I think you may have misunderstood what's been said in those emails. They made it clear in the first automated one that you may want to change the case to speed up the build ONCE PRE ORDER ITEMS WERE IN STOCK. The second one they didn't mention anything about CPU, so it's still a preorder item that has no availability date attached.

And you wouldn't receive any emails until your PC was in build, that's normal, aside from the early automated ones that should be ignored.

SioN

They're saying that to speed things up you may want to change the case and the cooler because they don't know when stocks will arrive.

@avnpir I've removed the second image as it had personal details, be careful what information you post online. They've not once stated that the GPU or CPU were attached to your order, I think you may have misunderstood what's been said in those emails. They made it clear in the first automated one that you may want to change the case to speed up the build ONCE PRE ORDER ITEMS WERE IN STOCK. The second one they didn't mention anything about CPU, so it's still a preorder item that has no availability date attached.

And you wouldn't receive any emails until your PC was in build, that's normal, aside from the early automated ones that should be ignored.
I understand about the case but looking at avnpir's previous replies he has a 5900X, just wondered why someone on livechat mentioned a 5950X.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I understand about the case but looking at avnpir's previous replies he has a 5900X, just wondered why someone on livechat mentioned a 5950X.
Because it would likely be faster to get the 5950x over the 5900x. Far fewer people buy them.

Further edit.... I do think @avnpir holds the record for amendments as he thought if something was out of stock on the configurator he had to adjust his build ;)

avnpir

Bronze Level Poster
I have amend so many things as recommended, the budget gone over the moon. I'm just frustrated that I had a CPU 5900x assigned to me 2 weeks ago and waiting just on the GPU, now i have to wait for 3 items again. So this could be the longest wait for a PC on record.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have amend so many things as recommended, the budget gone over the moon. I'm just frustrated that I had a CPU 5900x assigned to me 2 weeks ago and waiting just on the GPU, now i have to wait for 3 items again. So this could be the longest wait for a PC on record

You’re still in a queue though, even if all your parts were available it wouldn’t be built until those in front of you were complete.
So you’ve still got a couple more weeks to wait in line with everyone else.

avnpir

Bronze Level Poster
You’re still in a queue though, even if all your parts were available it wouldn’t be built until those in front of you were complete.
So you’ve still got a couple more weeks to wait in line with everyone else.
so because of the case was out of stock the parts assigned to me will not go to the next build