Enter Forums

Home Contact Us Reviews About Us Testimonials Finance OptionsBusiness/Education

0333 011 7000

Forums!

Why buy from us

FAQ's

Contact us

Product images

Help with jargon

LiveZilla Live Help
Computers Delivered Next Day!
Finance available on all orders above £389.00 inc VAT.
Free Delivery on all orders to UK mainland only (Monday - Friday delivery service)
PC Specialist is highly rated!
Upgrade your existing PC Specialist PC
Custom Built Laptops at pcspecialist.co.uk
Custom Built Laptops

Custom Built Laptops

If you are looking to buy a new Custom Built Laptop, PC Specialist can certainly help. As a dedicated system integrator we specialise in high quality Custom Built Laptops tailored to your requirements. You can configure a new Custom Built Laptop online in a few simple steps and you can also select your ideal specification, such as the size of the hard drive you require, along with the system memory and processor.

To buy new Custom Built Laptops, select a base model from the options below. You can then configure to your requirements quickly and easily online.


10.1" Voyager Tablet
From £230 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>Powerful Intel® CPUs
>Intel Integrated Graphics
>10 Point Multi-Touch
>Micro USB Port
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
11.6" Mirage II
From £280 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>Powerful AMD® APU
>Optional 10 Point Multi-Touch
>HD 1366 x 768 Resolution
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
15.6" Genesis V
From £320 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>Powerful Intel® CPUs
>Intel Integrated Graphics
>Up to 9.5 Hour Battery Life
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Compare - Select 3 Laptops


15.6" UltraNote II
From £380 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Intel Integrated Graphics
>Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
>IPS Panel Option
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
14" UltraNote II
From £380 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Intel Integrated Graphics
>Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
>HD 1366 x 768 Resolution
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
17.3" Cosmos II
From £430 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Intensive Use
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Choice of Graphics Card.
>Optional Backlit Keyboard
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>1600 x 900 Resolution
Compare - Select 3 Laptops


13.3" Sigma
From £440 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Intel Integrated Graphics
>360° Flip Capability
>10 Point Multi-Touch
>IPS Panel Option
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
15.6" Cosmos II
From £460 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Intensive Use
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Choice of Graphics Card.
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>IPS Panel Option
>SOUND BLASTER™ Cinema
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
14" Fusion-T
From £520 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Intel HD® Graphics 4400
>10 Point Multi-Touch
>Up to 7 Hour Battery Life
>Certified Intel® Ultrabook™
Compare - Select 3 Laptops


14" SkyFire IV
From £560 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Intensive Use
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>2GB GeForce™ GTX 850M
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
>VGA Output Connection
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
13.3" Optimus V
From £570 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>2GB GeForce® GTX 860M
>Backlit Keyboard
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>QHD+ IPS Panel Option!
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
15.6" Optimus V
From £620 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Intensive Use
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>2GB GeForce® GTX 860M
>Backlit Keyboard
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
Compare - Select 3 Laptops


17.3" Optimus V
From £620 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Intensive Use
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>2GB GeForce® GTX 860M
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
15.6" Vortex IV LE
From £710 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Choice of Graphics Card
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
>Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ MB2
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
15.6" SkyFire III
From £920 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>3GB GeForce® GTX 970M
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Compare - Select 3 Laptops


17.3" SkyFire III
From £960 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>3GB GeForce® GTX 970M
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
15.6" Vortex IV
From £990 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Choice of Graphics Card
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>Multi-colour Backlit Keyboard
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
17.3" Vortex IV Elite
From £1,020 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Choice of Graphics Card
>Thunderbolt™ Port
>Multi-colour Backlit Keyboard
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
Compare - Select 3 Laptops


15.6" Defiance
From £1,020 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>GeForce™ GTX 970M/980M
>Backlit Keyboard
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>4K IPS Panel Option
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
15.6" Vortex IV SE
From £1,020 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>GeForce™ GTX 970M/980M
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>Multi-colour Backlit Keyboard
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
17.3" Vortex IV
From £1,050 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Choice of Graphics Card
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>Multi-colour Backlit Keyboard
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
Compare - Select 3 Laptops


17.3" Vortex IV SE
From £1,130 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>GeForce™ GTX 970M/980M
>Multi-colour Backlit Keyboard
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
>Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ MB3
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
17.3" Defiance
From £1,140 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>GeForce™ GTX 970M/980M
>Backlit Keyboard
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
Compare - Select 3 Laptops