There are hundreds of computer companies to choose from...why buy your computer from us? Below we have summarised
11 reasons for buying from our company rather than paying more and shopping elsewhere:
- PC Specialist is an established and credit worthy business - we are now in our 11th year of trading and openly display a live credit worthiness check on our website,
which uses data partners such as creditsafe™ and Dun & Bradstreet.
- We are one of the select few companies in the UK who are an official Intel® Platinum Technology Provider. This demonstrates that we are actually one of the larger computer manufacturers in the
UK channel and that we are more than just a pretty website. Verify us on the Intel® website, click here!
- We are also an official Microsoft® Certified Partner which demonstrates our commitment to skills & training using Microsoft® products. Click Here to verify our status.
- Our brand is backed by an array of positive reviews from the major magazine titles, such as PC Pro, Computer Shopper and Computer Active
- to name just a few of the computer magazines that we have featured in. To see our latest reviews, click here.
- We currently have 2,429 genuine testimonials, the majority of which are backed by an email address.
Click here to read them.
- In September 2011 and September 2013 we won the Best PC Manufacturer award for Desktop PCs, which was voted for independently by Computer Shopper and Expert Reviews readers. Click Here to verify.
- Unlike other companies, we actually know what we are talking about. We are based right here in the UK and have a team of genuine enthusiasts as opposed to text-book
trained employees based on the other side of the planet. We are willing to talk you through what computer will be best for your needs on our lo-cost telephone number.
- Our warranties include a limited free collection and re-delivery service. There are no hidden costs if your computer develops a hardware fault - we collect and return
free of charge. Don't be fooled into thinking that you are getting a three year warranty with our competitors - some companies offer a three year warranty which consists of
1 year parts and three years labour with no free collection service, making their service lesser than ours.
- Using our system builder you can choose from over two hundred different components and hundreds of possible different configurations, meaning that you can order everything
you need online with no need to shop around for different parts.
- We have a true business identity, we are VAT registered and we don't hide behind a PO Box number or email address. You can call us or pre-arrange a meeting if you feel it
- Our computers are probably the cheapest available in the UK and considering the quality of the components inside our prices should be much higher. We do not use cheap
components in order to compete on price. Try calling one of our competitors and ask them what brand of RAM or motherboards they use and compare their brands against ours.