Enter Forums

Business/Education

0333 011 7000

Forums!

Why buy from us

FAQ's

Contact us

Product images

Help with jargon

LiveZilla Live Help
Computers Delivered Next Day!
Finance available on all orders above £389.00 inc VAT
Free Delivery on all orders to UK mainland only (Monday - Friday delivery service)
PC Specialist is highly rated!
Upgrade your existing PC Specialist PC
10.1" Voyager Tablet
From £210 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>Powerful Intel® CPUs
>Intel Integrated Graphics
>10 Point Multi-Touch
>Micro USB Port
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
11.6" Mirage II
From £290 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>Powerful AMD® APU
>Optional 10 Point Multi-Touch
>HD 1366 x 768 Resolution
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
15.6" Genesis V
From £320 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>Powerful Intel® CPUs
>Intel Integrated Graphics
>Up to 9.5 Hour Battery Life
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Compare - Select 3 Laptops


14" UltraNote II
From £370 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Intel Integrated Graphics
>Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
>HD 1366 x 768 Resolution
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
15.6" UltraNote II
From £380 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Intel Integrated Graphics
>Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
>IPS Panel Option
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
13.3" Sigma
From £390 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Intel Integrated Graphics
>360° Flip Capability
>10 Point Multi-Touch
>IPS Panel Option
Compare - Select 3 Laptops


13.3" Lafité
From £410 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>5th Gen Intel® Core™ "U" CPUs
>Intel Integrated Graphics
>Silver Aluminium Chassis
>Up to 7.5 Hour Battery Life
>Certified Intel Ultrabook™
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
17.3" Cosmos II
From £430 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Intensive Use
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>GeForce™ GT 840M/GTX 850M
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>1600 x 900 Resolution
>SOUND BLASTER™ Cinema
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
15.6" Cosmos II
From £460 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Intensive Use
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>GeForce™ GT 840M/GTX 850M
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>IPS Panel Option
>SOUND BLASTER™ Cinema
Compare - Select 3 Laptops


14" Fusion-T
From £500 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Mobility
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Intel HD® Graphics 4400
>10 Point Multi-Touch
>Up to 7 Hour Battery Life
>Certified Intel Ultrabook™
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
14" SkyFire IV
From £520 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Intensive Use
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>2GB GeForce™ GTX 850M
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
>VGA Output Connection
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
13.3" Optimus V
From £520 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>2GB GeForce® GTX 860M
>Backlit Keyboard
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>QHD+ IPS Panel Option!
Compare - Select 3 Laptops


15.6" Optimus VI
From £760 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>2GB GeForce™ GTX 960M
>Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
>Backlit Keyboard
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
17.3" Optimus VI
From £780 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>2GB GeForce™ GTX 960M
>Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
>Backlit Keyboard
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
15.6" SkyFire III
From £850 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>3GB GeForce® GTX 970M
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Compare - Select 3 Laptops


17.3" SkyFire III
From £860 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>3GB GeForce® GTX 970M
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
>SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
15.6" Defiance
From £950 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>GeForce™ GTX 970M/980M
>Backlit Keyboard
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>4K IPS Panel Option
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
15.6" Vortex IV
From £950 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>GeForce™ GTX 970M/980M
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>Multi-colour Backlit Keyboard
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
Compare - Select 3 Laptops


17.3" Defiance
From £980 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>GeForce™ GTX 970M/980M
>Backlit Keyboard
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
17.3" Vortex IV
From £1,020 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>GeForce™ GTX 970M/980M
>NVIDIA® Optimus™
>Multi-colour Backlit Keyboard
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
15.6" Octane
From £1,130 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>GeForce™ GTX 970M/980M
>Multi-colour Backlit Keyboard
>4K IPS Panel Option
>ANSP™ 3D Sound Technology
Compare - Select 3 Laptops


17.3" Octane
From £1,160 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>Quadro™ K1100M/K3100M
>GeForce™ GTX 970M/980M
>Multi-colour Backlit Keyboard
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
Compare - Select 3 Laptops
17.3" Vortex IV Elite
From £1,460 inc VAT and Delivery.
Ideal For: Extreme Gaming
>4th Gen Intel® Core™ CPUs
>GeForce™ GTX 970M/980M
>Thunderbolt™ Port
>Multi-colour Backlit Keyboard
>Full HD 1920 x 1080 Res
Compare - Select 3 Laptops