3070ti wait times

Shaun4321

Now awaiting dispatch but I’m guessing to late to receive tomorrow? Does anyone no if I change to a Sunday delivery do they dispatch Saturdays?

Garix666

So after support said nothing would happen until after the weekend, I receive an email at 23:03 informing me that it's ready for dispatch.

Odd

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
So after support said nothing would happen until after the weekend, I receive an email at 23:03 informing me that it's ready for dispatch.

Odd
This may well be a factor of some staff working from home. Because they're detached from the factory they don't have the minute-by-minute updates they would have under normal circumstances.

Anyway, that's good news isn't it? :)

Garix666

Not upset by any means, and it is good news (passed testing after all). .Just a little confused, after all Support said they'd checked.....:unsure:

It doesn't really change anything unless DPD do a pickups on Saturday. Which means Tuesday rather than Wednesday. Have I mentioned I hate Bank Holidays?!

Garix666

Just need to get past my paralysis on choosing a new monitor. Paired with a 7 year old ASUS PB278Q for now but......

RichLan564

Bright Spark
Just need to get past my paralysis on choosing a new monitor. Paired with a 7 year old ASUS PB278Q for now but......
Ha, i went through all of that, i swayed between about 3 or 4 models and went right back to the start and bought an LG 27GL850, although somebody linked this which looks like a bit of a steal:

Garix666

Ha, i went through all of that, i swayed between about 3 or 4 models and went right back to the start and bought an LG 27GL850, although somebody linked this which looks like a bit of a steal:

Finished reading through your thread earlier. Have the same issue with analysis paralysis that you had. :)

Whats not helping is every time I think I make a choice my eyes are drawn back to the Samsung G9.
Just three problems with getting one:
1. Not enough spare cash
2. Not enough space.
3. Not enough spare cash

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Finished reading through your thread earlier. Have the same issue with analysis paralysis that you had. :)

Whats not helping is every time I think I make a choice my eyes are drawn back to the Samsung G9.
Just three problems with getting one:
1. Not enough spare cash
2. Not enough space.
3. Not enough spare cash
Well that's simple to solve

1. Sell the wife
  2. due to doing 1 you'll end up with more space
  3. Money saved by not having a wife will make up any shortfall
Please note I'm joking