3070ti wait times

RichLan564

Bright Spark
ooohhhhh, get it !! Just need to leave the amend order button alone now, i have tweaked it enough....

Also i need to get into gear and decorate the room where it's going!

View attachment 28627
Well mine is here and in its box watiing to get setup this weekend, im wating for a carpet fitter before i can use my office, the suspense is killing me!

I unpacked it and checked nothing was damaged, the only visible casualty was the thin alloy backplate on the GPU that had been bent at the front end by the expanding packing foam, easily straightened by hand with very little force

On first impression the build looks very good, there is some cables i may move around as the GPU power looks a little tighter than i would like so i may have a tinker, ordered another LL120 to go in the back in place of the stock black one so i have that to do at some point

The 5000x is bloody massive though, no matter how much you measure with a tape you never get the impression of true volume until you see it in real life

Photos will be posted in the show us your thread this weekend when im setup

Last edited:

B Poot

Bronze Level Poster
the only visible casualty was the thin alloy backplate on the GPU that had been bent at the front end by the expanding packing foam
Are you sure about that? I thought the same about mine, but found out that is just the way they are designed. I have the Zotac Gaming 3070 ti.

8853FB7E-4D76-4BFE-B8A0-4594D9696E73.jpeg

RichLan564

Bright Spark
It's not bent mate is supposed to look like that. Yeah I agree it looks stupid but that's how they are built, I would recommend not bending the card

Yeah, see that now, just looked so wrong I presumed it was bent, it’s just a decorative part so no harm done

Garix666

Is it a bad sign ive been stuck in testing for over 24 hours🤦🏻‍♂️ Was hoping to get it over the weekend
Copied from the transcript I had earlier today when I was wondering if there were any issues: "
So it went into testing yesterday, and therefore it should be done today but wont be pulled of until Monday as the testing department do not work n weekends"