3070ti wait times

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The only question is, would a 3070Ti be more suitable thank a 3060Ti? 🤔

Dear God please say NO!!! 🙏

*** No offense intended to the people on this thread.
3060ti will be ample, 3070 would be more suitable than a 3070ti, 3070ti will pretty much universally max out the screen.

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
Average pre-production timings seem to be around 22 days. Based on that I'd say it will ship early next week.

But I hope I'm wrong and it's this week. 🙏

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
Just an FYI....anyone in Pre-Production and looking to switch to a RTX 3070 Ti, I was informed by a PCS agent today that having looked into the stock allocation, choosing this GPU may cause a further delay.

For reference, I'm on 17 WD.

doates

Bronze Level Poster
Yea fingers crossed its put together right and windows installed on the right m.2 and ram is set correctly. building my own pc 4 years ago was fun but was such a headache

LukUnd

Spoke to a PCS agent this morning that confirmed they received additional 3070ti stock today & suggested that my order will likely go into build by Monday, which would be my 20th working day, although im taking this with a pinch of salt and fully expecting it to go into build on the Wednesday (22 WD) as this seems to be the overall trend over the last few weeks. It's actually been a rather pleasant wait reading the forums and the support team has been phenomenal throughout, can't wait for it to finally arrive though & knowing that its now this close is very, very exciting! :giggle: