3070ti wait times

Smokitt10

It’s happening! In build at 21 days pre-production - although I did likely hold it up by supplying my own case a day or so ago… 😅. It does look like they’re slowly catching up on the backlog and bringing the estimates forward which is nice! :)

Hopefully not too much longer for anyone else!

TSimmo99

It’s happening! In build at 21 days pre-production - although I did likely hold it up by supplying my own case a day or so ago… 😅. It does look like they’re slowly catching up on the backlog and bringing the estimates forward which is nice! :)

Hopefully not too much longer for anyone else!
Great news mate! Pictures when it arrives!

Zazzri

B Poot

Bronze Level Poster
B20455D4-3296-4FB4-AE8A-60B2D6E89240.jpeg
703139FF-5085-4123-8482-FE7E3ED2491A.jpeg

Apologies for the reflections in the PC close up. I might have better luck at night time (closing the curtains did nothing!).
Hopefully the cable management in the wide shot is good enough for @AgentCooper and his amazing spaces 😁

Smokitt10

Oki doki... Here is my little beauty.
still needs tweaking but it looks good, very happy with it.
That looks so neat! Is that the 5000x case?

That was in my build up until a few days ago but I backtracked at the last moment to sourcing my own 4000x as I sadly didn’t think I’d have the desk space for it… I’m pretty sure I’ll end up regretting switching but is it as beefy in person as I’d assumed? :p

closetchimp

Bronze Level Poster
That looks so neat! Is that the 5000x case?

That was in my build up until a few days ago but I backtracked at the last moment to sourcing my own 4000x as I sadly didn’t think I’d have the desk space for it… I’m pretty sure I’ll end up regretting switching but is it as beefy in person as I’d assumed? :p
Yea it's the 5000x and it's not that big, I had a nzxt noctis 450 for my last case and it was about the same size, this just looks bigger as its full glass side panels and there no interior cages etc, so it's a nice wide open space in there.. Which I love.

closetchimp

Bronze Level Poster
@AgentCooper do I have your seal of approval with the cable management... Couldn't post without spending some serious time and attention to it as didn't want to give you a burst blood vessel. Side note... The bundle you see in the bottom RH corner is actually sky cables coming through the wall.. They are not in use anymore so tied in a bundle.l, couldn't do much about them sorry lol

Smokitt10

Yea it's the 5000x and it's not that big, I had a nzxt noctis 450 for my last case and it was about the same size, this just looks bigger as its full glass side panels and there no interior cages etc, so it's a nice wide open space in there.. Which I love.
Ah, lame… now I’m already kinda regretting my decision… Maybe it sounds like it’s time for me to order a slightly larger desk… 😅

TSimmo99

I quickly checked with support today as I have a work trip but can be flexible. They said it was unlikely to be in build before this week, more likely early next week.

If it does go into build sooner I will let you know though mate!
Cool, it’s stressing me out lol, ended up getting Covid so I’m bed ridden. just want my new pc to keep me occupied 🤣

Zazzri

Cool, it’s stressing me out lol, ended up getting Covid so I’m bed ridden. just want my new pc to keep me occupied 🤣

They told me it was printed two days ago, however due to being busy it will likely be the end of next week before going into build. Will let you know if it ends up being any sooner!

Oyaks

Hi, how many extra fans did you order with that case, your build says 3 but I can count 1 extra, did you install rear fan yourself? Thanks!

closetchimp

Bronze Level Poster
Hi, how many extra fans did you order with that case, your build says 3 but I can count 1 extra, did you install rear fan yourself? Thanks!
No, I didn't install it myself, the case came with 3 front ones, I ordered an extra 3 using the configurator and the corsair H150i AIO comes with 3, but I had to ring up and manually order the last single one for the rear exhaust.. So in total I ordered 4 extra fans and the AIO comes with 3 as well.

Oyaks

No, I didn't install it myself, the case came with 3 front ones, I ordered an extra 3 using the configurator and the corsair H150i AIO comes with 3, but I had to ring up and manually order the last single one for the rear exhaust.. So in total I ordered 4 extra fans and the AIO comes with 3 as well.
Ok thanks!