Anyone placed an order lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolff

Says only ~13% avg of PC orders are getting completed in <21 days now.

Any reason for the huge drop over the past few days? Very concerned about my parts not being in stock.

stegor

Bright Spark
Says only ~13% avg of PC orders are getting completed in <21 days now.

Any reason for the huge drop over the past few days? Very concerned about my parts not being in stock.
Most likely power supplies and one or 2 other parts that have recently caused a backlog. Configurator will tell you if currently out of stock.

Crawfo

Today is day 28 for me. Status is in testing since Monday.

I've waited this long so I know a few more days wont hurt but I am eager to get my hands on my PC now. Especially since i was furloughed on Monday.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Today is day 28 for me. Status is in testing since Monday.

I've waited this long so I know a few more days wont hurt but I am eager to get my hands on my PC now. Especially since i was furloughed on Monday.

This is unusual. It could be work-load related or they may have found an issue. Each issue requires a re-test and then if it remains, the faulty item is swapped out for another re-test until all aspects pass :)

Troy2801

It’s booked in with DPD, it has to be booked in by 3pm to be collected that day.
mine went into awaiting dispatch this morning at 6am, I spoke to live chat who said it will go out today. I forgot to ask if it does go out today will I definitely get a text off dpd or whoever and also if I dont get a text before 3 does that mean I wont get it tomorrow. Thanks again

TomBerry

Bright Spark
mine went into awaiting dispatch this morning at 6am, I spoke to live chat who said it will go out today. I forgot to ask if it does go out today will I definitely get a text off dpd or whoever and also if I dont get a text before 3 does that mean I wont get it tomorrow. Thanks again

Lucky, mine's had a problem in Testing so looks like I won't get it this week :( As it's been Awaiting Dispatch since 6am this morning your PC will be dispatched tonight and delivered tomorrow by DPD. You'll get an email (I assume) with your tracking number so you can track it on the app :)

Troy2801

Lucky, mine's had a problem in Testing so looks like I won't get it this week :( As it's been Awaiting Dispatch since 6am this morning your PC will be dispatched tonight and delivered tomorrow by DPD. You'll get an email (I assume) with your tracking number so you can track it on the app :)
Sorry to hear about yours having issues I was dreading mine doing that after all this time. Its so disheartening waiting all that time to get to this point to have issues I feel for you mate. Thanks for the info about delivery mate

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Sorry to hear about yours having issues I was dreading mine doing that after all this time. Its so disheartening waiting all that time to get to this point to have issues I feel for you mate. Thanks for the info about delivery mate

It's alright, it's expected on some machines, just glad it's not arriving with faults so they're getting the faults out whilst it's there :) No problem, we expect pictures of your new machine!

Crawfo

Just been told it's an issue with the Ryzen 3 3300X processors they have.

Bit frustrating after reaching the 28 day mark to hear that but at least they dont send knackered parts.

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Just been told it's an issue with the Ryzen 3 3300X processors they have.

Bit frustrating after reaching the 28 day mark to hear that but at least they dont send knackered parts.

I'm still waiting to hear back what the issue is for mine, hopefully they update me soon!

Wolff

What are someone’s options if an order goes over the 30 days undelivered stated in the T&C?

Just full refund right?

TomBerry

Bright Spark
What are someone’s options if an order goes over the 30 days undelivered stated in the T&C?

Just full refund right?

I'm not sure about this, but I would assume this isn't really valid at the moment with everything going on. Increased demand and forced less staff kind of bends that condition

TomBerry

Bright Spark
I'm not sure about this, but I would assume this isn't really valid at the moment with everything going on. Increased demand and forced less staff kind of bends that condition

Just read it now: " Your order will be fulfilled as soon as possible after your Order Confirmation and in any event within 30 days of the date of the Order Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances." I'd say COVID-19 is the exceptional circumstance

Wolff

But we can still cancel with full refund at any time we feel the need to right?

Just prepping for the worst haha

TomBerry

Bright Spark
But we can still cancel with full refund at any time we feel the need to right?

Just prepping for the worst haha

You can cancel anytime up to the 14 days after you receive the product and get your money back in 14 days :)

" If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within 14 calendar days, beginning on the day you received the Products. You must notify us via durable medium (email / letter) and quote your order number in any communication. Notification by phone is not sufficient. "

keithbeaks

Enthusiast
While in pre production can I add an extra graphics card (it's in stock) and also the windows recovey, whilst keeping my place in queue?

Status
Not open for further replies.