Anyone placed an order lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlas

Enthusiast
damn - you reckon mine will be despatched today given it was ready for despatch at 1am? or reckon I've got another day wait?
No idea, sorry, if you get a text before 3pm it should be with you tomorrow, if not then I guess Monday/Saturday

Lockistaf

I purchased mine and was processed on the 29th May, im now on the 9th Working day and still sadly in pre-production. Really really hoping it gets moved from pre-production in the new few working days..

edutanu.roxana

Count again, I've got a email last week and they told me I will get my pc last Friday, I send email and told them the pc don't come , and answer will be this Friday, so ......

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Count again, I've got a email last week and they told me I will get my pc last Friday, I send email and told them the pc don't come , and answer will be this Friday, so ......
I’ve already counted, it’s 13 working days.

Absolutely none are being sent out before 14 days so why you were told it would be with you last Friday I don’t know but that was obviously false.

Remember, bank holidays are not a working day and there was a bank holiday at the end of May.

Last edited:

TomBerry

Bright Spark
You got a bit of waiting to go yet :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.3 KB · Views: 198

edutanu.roxana

I’ve already counted, it’s 13 working days.

Absolutely none are being sent out before 14 days so why you were told it would be with you last Friday I don’t know but that was obviously false.

Remember, bank holidays are not a working day and there was a bank holiday at the end of May.
I've got email and they say I will get last Friday i have that email

Status
Not open for further replies.