Battlefield 3

Outerarm

Waiting for code?When you get the game via origin it will show up automatically in your library.Dont know why you think its rubish :) Everything is clearly explained :p Never had any issues with origin.

I have the confirmation email for the purchase, but it is not showing up in my library :s

Keedar

Expert
I have the confirmation email for the purchase, but it is not showing up in my library :s

After purchase there is information and question.Do you want see your game in library?Maybe try to restart your origin.If you got the game via origin you will not receive a product code :p

Outerarm

After purchase there is information and question.Do you want see your game in library?Maybe try to restart your origin.If you got the game via origin you will not receive a product code :p
Already restarted the Origin client and BF3 is not listed. Checked via the web and BF3 is not listed in my order history. So despite having a confirmation email it seems that I didn't actually buy the game... Odd... I'll leave it to tomorrow and see if anything has changed.

SlickShoes

Sounds pretty weird, I keep having Origin problems too, the support website is brutal too just sends you in circles or wants you to call a national rate number.

Outerarm

Currently in live chat with EA Support... seems I've purchased a physical copy of the game rather than the digital one... First agent passed me to a second one, however when I told him that I was trying to sort out an issue with BF3 I got "You just reached FIFA Sports Customer Service Department Ian. Let me transfer to the proper department."!

We'll see how it goes ;)

Edit: Yup, seems I bought the physical disk rather than a digital download, so I'll have to wait a few days before joining in :)

Last edited:

SlickShoes

Haha, I tried live chat for my problem but I could not get anyone to talk to so gave up, I am heading to bed so hopefully get some progress tomorrow! Good luck to you!

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I quite ofter get delays from origin too and it ends up being my bank delaying payment even though the money has left my account. I remember waiting about 24 hours for my star wars code.

SlickShoes

I made it through the chat, they said I have to phone since my payment is on hold now, I phoned them 25 minutes ago and I am still on hold. Probably going to wait another 10 minutes then chuck my phone out the window so I never have to listen to this muzak again.

EDIT: 45 minutes now, losing the will to live.

Last edited:

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Currently in live chat with EA Support... seems I've purchased a physical copy of the game rather than the digital one... First agent passed me to a second one, however when I told him that I was trying to sort out an issue with BF3 I got "You just reached FIFA Sports Customer Service Department Ian. Let me transfer to the proper department."!

We'll see how it goes ;)

Edit: Yup, seems I bought the physical disk rather than a digital download, so I'll have to wait a few days before joining in :)

That's not a bad deal if you got the disc version for £22.49! I got the download version and the 18gb download took me about 48 hours to download (250kb/s yay) plus the time it took to update properly again. Hope everything works out in the end!

Keedar

Expert
I am not to sure about Premium in Bf3.He can get the disc with standard version and code for premium :) Dont remember how many gb premium have :p

SlickShoes

I finally got through to them, the guy said the problem is with the payment processing company flagging me as AT RISK, said there is nothing he can do, he cancelled my duplicate order and said I just have to wait and see if they allow me to buy it or not. I am not going to be in a hurry to call them again when the phone call took me 50 minutes.

Outerarm

That's not a bad deal if you got the disc version for £22.49! I got the download version and the 18gb download took me about 48 hours to download (250kb/s yay) plus the time it took to update properly again. Hope everything works out in the end!

The disc arrived today and yes, it is the full game plus extra. 11Gb install, plus another 11Gb download followed by another 15Gb download which is still going! Looking forward to seeing with I'm about to play :)

SlickShoes

The disc arrived today and yes, it is the full game plus extra. 11Gb install, plus another 11Gb download followed by another 15Gb download which is still going! Looking forward to seeing with I'm about to play :)

Nice, I finally got premium today but it's still downloading, should be done tomorrow!

Outerarm

I managed to get a few minutes on the game last night once the downloads had finally finished. So far it looks pretty, but it is taking some time for me to get used to the pressing of (seemingly random) keys during staged scenes to do something... Managed to get stuck really close to the beginning of the game when trying to diffuse a detonator for a bomb... a shadow looms behind, a message saying 'press E' comes on the screen, I press E and then get killed. Going to have to try harder I guess (or mash the key lots!).

SlickShoes

I haven't even touched the single player mode, I probably won't even bother, get in the multi player! I dont have a headset yet but feel free to add me on origin: SlickShoes

SlickShoes

Cool, I sent you a friend request, I am not very good at Battlefield yet so feel free to come in to any games I am in and probably do better than me!

sted

Rising Star
Soon enough I should be able to join in with this. Seems I didn't sign up to Origin ages ago, even though I thought I did, so will sign up when I have the PC and game installed.

Just be warned, major defficiency of skills in FPS's are bound to me. :D