diablo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Just checked the price (£47), I was expecting it to be significantly cheaper than an online download.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
£47! For what!? Collectors Edition? :D

To Kalis, yes, I can recommend D3 if you like RPGs generally, and more importantly dungeon crawler type RPGs. Or if you just like well made games with a good story and fun gameplay :D

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Wow apologies ruben...that's insane! How the hell can they get away with charging anything over £30 for it, let alone the £59 it looks like on Play! I mean, its good, but its not THAT good!

(Thank goodness for the WoW Annual Pass :D )

Rakk

The Awesome
I believe it was the standard edition, if someone was able to get it for a lower price pls let me know.
Well when I ordered it, it was 33quid, it appears to skyrocketed in price since Wednesday :(, probably due to the fact its not coming from Amazon anymore (I guess they ran out) and it'll be from independent retailers - who seem to charging an arm and a leg for just the standard edition.

Agito

Silver Level Poster
What the hell? £47? I paid £32 on amazon including first class shipping. Ordered 2 weeks before the release.

ThomasM

I am purchasing today for the price of 99p :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Trading in battlefield 3 and skyrim on the ps3 for it.
I have both those games on the pc anyway :D

DEAL!!

Narcotics

Rising Star
I have been playing for 2days now have crap items and would like to add some other players to play and trade with my battletag is Anonymous#2107

Kalisnoir

Super Star
To Kalis, yes, I can recommend D3 if you like RPGs generally, and more importantly dungeon crawler type RPGs. Or if you just like well made games with a good story and fun gameplay :D

u mad? Lol, destroyed D2 + LoD and got D3 on day release, it's not me you need to recommend it to ha.

marvir

Enthusiast
Hmm people seem to be cashing in on this now.. Got D3 from G2Play for something like £41 about 2 days before launch, today, it's a "reserve your copy" for £47.24.

mishra

Rising Star
Hey mishra, was wondering if your order has processed yet...

yeah it got processed had to wait 27 hours tho :(
... in the end got no key, email or anything .. as soon as my Order Status changed - my game became active? did you receive any keys or anything like that?

Rakk

The Awesome
yeah it got processed had to wait 27 hours tho :(
... in the end got no key, email or anything .. as soon as my Order Status changed - my game became active? did you receive any keys or anything like that?

If you bought it through battle.net they wouldn't need to send a key or anything, they would just apply it to your battle.net account so it was active. Keys will only be needed when it or any updates or whatever are bought from somewhere other then battle.net.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
If you bought it through battle.net they wouldn't need to send a key or anything, they would just apply it to your battle.net account so it was active. Keys will only be needed when it or any updates or whatever are bought from somewhere other then battle.net.

Hello Rakk,
Have you receive the game? Would you recommend it?

Rakk

The Awesome
Hello Rakk,
Have you receive the game? Would you recommend it?

Nope, I'm waiting on the post for it .... Amazon dispatched it on Thursday, so it should get to me soonish
I enjoyed playing it when I was trying it on the open beta stress weekend though.

Rakk

The Awesome
Nope, I'm waiting on the post for it .... Amazon dispatched it on Thursday, so it should get to me soonish
I enjoyed playing it when I was trying it on the open beta stress weekend though.

Well, it arrived at 9:30 at my desk at work, its staring at me .....
It only turned up so early just so it could taunt me, and my boss didn't seem to believe me when I declared I was ill whilst I was grinning and holding onto the Diablo3 box (I have a terrible poker face)

Status
Not open for further replies.