Help! GTX580 graphics error (Code 43)

Gorman

Author Level
Mrs is out so i ate a fray bentos pie. To myself.

Pride and shame mixed with slight stomach cramps.

Nemesis

Ahh i had stir fry mmmmmmmm

Pride and shame mixed with slight stomach cramps.

Those are the effects i get from fully finishing a large tray of chips, satisfaction only really seems to exist half way through :p

PokerFace

Banned

Is it my imagination, but are those pies smaller than they used to be? When I was a kid, one pie would feed the four of us. Now I have 1/2 a pie and still need to nick some of the meat from under the missus' pastry when she's not looking :whistling:

pengipete

Rising Star
Speaking of Pi (d'ya see what I did there?)...

If you write down Pi and hold it up to a mirror, this happens....

5516931055_ab619d2306_m.jpg

Spooky!!!

pengipete

Rising Star
If you like maths, get your head 'round this...

Three blokes meet up every Wednesday night for steak and chips at the local pub. They always have the same meal and it costs them exactly £10 each. One week, the men gave the waitress their £30 and when she put it in the till, the landlord gave her five £1 coins and said - "Give them that with my compliments - as a regulars' discount". The waitress did as she was told and placed the coins on the men's table but the men realised that they couldn't split £5 three ways so they took £1 each and gave the waitress the other £2 as a tip.

Here's the problem...

The men had orginally paid £10 each and they each received a £1 refund - meaning that they'd actually paid £9 each - a total of £27. The waitress has £2 - making a grand total of £29.

Where did the other £1 go?

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
The correct way to get the waitresses £2 and the guests £27 on the same side of the equal sign ("The waitress has £2, and the guests paid £27, how does that add up?") is to subtract, not add:

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Another old classic,which after many years some of my mates still don't accept the correct answer .A man Is looking at a picture and says"brothers and sisters I have none but that mans father is my fathers son"who Is he looking at?(no googling allowed)