I41, Geekfest here we come

Gorman

Author Level
Myself and a couple of other PCS staff and friends are now booking our tickets for the next Iseries event.

PCS wont have a stand or anything, we are purely going to get our geek on.

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/

Maybe we will see some of you down there? In a purely no, im not going to fix your computer sort of way =]

List of attendees:

Paid and booked listed in green

Gorman
Meds
Jakattack
Jez_gafys
MisterDave
R3plica

Last edited by a moderator:

Gishank

Bright Spark
I've heard so much about that event, sadly with me being a londener it's far too far for me to travel. - Or perhaps, we'll see, perhaps you should start selling TF2-estique wrenches for people with PC problems ;)

Last edited:

Gishank

Bright Spark
Haha, fair point - but I lack a car.... Hmm, Newbury's near Reading so it isn't too far... I'm sure I can get one of my driving able friends to come along....

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Yeah, I think i'll be giving this a miss due to distance, I live in Middlesbrough, so if you think you have some distance!

Gorman

Author Level
I wonder if they will kick me out for taking my toy along.

[video=youtube;eO40XDDoUX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO40XDDoUX0[/video]

Meds

Sooo.... 3 weeks to go. Is there really none of our forum users attending Multiplay's i41? Has any ever attended one of the i=series before?

neewhom

Silver Level Poster
Have the opportunity to but I'm completely out of pocket right now, my friends however will be attending

Rakk

The Awesome
Well, given its only 20-25 minutes on the train from where I am, I might have to pop along on one of the days, just to see what's going on :) And see if I can spot you PCS guys :)

Sleinous

Author Level
Well, given its only 20-25 minutes on the train from where I am, I might have to pop along on one of the days, just to see what's going on :) And see if I can spot you PCS guys :)

They're easy to spot, or atleast Gorman is, with his whole gun security system.

Shibin

Enthusiast
Lol i cant belive gorman made that..i just dont know why. Yah also anyway a 16 yr old kid coming from newcastle with a computer is a bit :/. Not to say i wont pown in games...cos i am rly good at games :D