Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

SiAdams

The first series was by far the best. So many twists. Have you managed to watch mare of east town yet? Kate winslet acting is awesome.

Bigfoot

Grand Master
I also didn’t get to the end of the first episode of Mare of Easttown. I found it boring. It seemed to be trying to make up for the lack of any decent story line by filling the show with gratuitous swearing.

Middle aged people today just don’t have any staying power 😃

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Went the cinema and seen The Father, it deserved the fan fare it got. Extremely heavy film and an acting master class from Anthony Hopkins and Olivia Coleman. The Undertones of elder abuse made it quite difficult to watch

Watched Land as well which I enjoyed, decent enough film would recommend

Also the absolutely hilarious The Dead Don't Die on Netflix, if you like zombie movies and extremely dry dead pan humour I'd strongly recommend this one. Has Bill Murray. Adam Driver, Tilda Swinton, Danny Glover and more it's brilliant

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Also the absolutely hilarious The Dead Don't Die on Netflix, if you like zombie movies and extremely dry dead pan humour I'd strongly recommend this one. Has Bill Murray. Adam Driver, Tilda Swinton, Danny Glover and more it's brilliant
Bought and downloading now, sounds awesome, thanks for the pointer (y)

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The final season of Bosch is now available on Amazon, although apparently there is going to be a spin off with Titus Welliver continuing in the lead role

rouchie

Rising Star
Has any one seen Eye for and Eye on amazon? Margan Freeman and John Travolta? That caught my eye (intended) and I thought it looked half decent? Might try watching that after Bosch unless any one can advise otherwise

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Has any one seen Eye for and Eye on amazon? Margan Freeman and John Travolta? That caught my eye (intended) and I thought it looked half decent? Might try watching that after Bosch unless any one can advise otherwise
I watched a John travolta Film on Amazon the other night called I am wrath. was really good

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I watched a John travolta Film on Amazon the other night called I am wrath. was really good
A77BDCBC-A3A5-4BAB-82B3-37C725D3F5FB.gif