TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It's happening !
God !
Yes !

dc67b52869f6b5829ebff1fa9178cfc12a5b6f11.gifv

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
My apologies to the moderator that has have to edit my post.
Let's say that i was kinda ... excited about the news ^^"

Anyway, sorry about that, i'll be carefull next time ;)

Bhuna50

Author Level
Last series of Bosch was very good @Martinr36 - read the books though every one, Michael Connelly, a superb series with a great TV finale for all of the characters
Currently nearing the end of season 3 (having started watching from S1E1 Monday morning) - will there be any series / episode where Bosch isnt in trouble with IA for something? ;) LOL

Last edited:

rouchie

Rising Star
Currently nearing the end of season 3 (having started watching from S1E1 Monday morning) - will there be any series / episode where Bosch isnt in trouble with IA for something?
Thats pretty much his modus operandus - get to the truth and ignore process and protocols

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is an old one, but with the current events related to the planet:

I'm feeling a little protective over Mother Earth and rather angry at how we put money and power above all else in these times.

As such, this is such a wonderful movie, I love their view of "Gaia" as a living entity and how to heal it:

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Watched The Tomorrow War last night

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Watched The Tomorrow War last night

And? Any good?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
This is an old one, but with the current events related to the planet:

I'm feeling a little protective over Mother Earth and rather angry at how we put money and power above all else in these times.

As such, this is such a wonderful movie, I love their view of "Gaia" as a living entity and how to heal it:

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
You'll like "Chasing The Thunder" then.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8764384/

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just watched I Am Wrath - damn fine film, travolta at recognisable greatness, got everything, heart wrenching moments, brutality, comedy, excellent cast, engaging storyline.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Just watched I Am Wrath - damn fine film, travolta at recognisable greatness, got everything, heart wrenching moments, brutality, comedy, excellent cast, engaging storyline.
That’s the second recommendation that’s cropped up recently, I think it was @Martinr36 that also enjoyed the movie. I guess that’ll have to go on the watch list!

5DF93AF4-4514-486E-95A5-B3913FF91EA2.gif

I’m currently watching the second season of Black Summer, best zombie action I’ve seen for a while. It’s a spin off of the series Z Nation (which is firmly tongue in cheek for the most part but does have a couple of episodes that make you think, I really enjoyed it as it was something a bit different) and it is absolutely frantic. Black Summer is deadly serious and I love the way it’s filmed.