Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
That’s the second recommendation that’s cropped up recently, I think it was @Martinr36 that also enjoyed the movie. I guess that’ll have to go on the watch list!

View attachment 27541

I’m currently watching the second season of Black Summer, best zombie action I’ve seen for a while. It’s a spin off of the series Z Nation (which is firmly tongue in cheek for the most part but does have a couple of episodes that make you think, I really enjoyed it as it was something a bit different) and it is absolutely frantic. Black Summer is deadly serious and I love the way it’s filmed.
It certainly was me, and yea really worth a watch

Bhuna50

Author Level
Just watched the final episode of Bosch, brilliant ending, bring on the rumoured spin off (y)

Also watched last episode yesterday having watched all others in the last week [emoji23]

Great series. Really enjoyed all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Was on my own yesterday the other half was out with her sisters so I did what I always do when I get time to myself... binge horror movies

One in particular stood out A Dark Song, if you're into slow burning, occult, ritualistic horror that's really ambiguous then this is one for you.

If you like occult history especially Crowleys writings then this is a must watch. It's based on the ritual from the Abramelin which is the ritual anyone who wanted to join the Order of the Golden Dawn had to go through as an entry ceremony

Acting was fantastic and nice use lighting throughout. Ending is very controversial and I get why but I enjoyed it none the less

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah, I saw that, a nice enjoyable action film, I watched Mile 22 this week with Wahlberg which I liked too, on Amazon
yeah I watched mile 22 sometime back, in fact might be worth another watch one evening, my Amazon watchlist just keeps getting longer :ROFLMAO:

SiAdams

I have been going back through Gavin and Stacey from the beginning.
Does anyone else think this program is absolutely hilarious or is it just me ha

I wonder what ever happened on that fishing trip! Any thoughts? 😂

rouchie

Rising Star
I have been going back through Gavin and Stacey from the beginning.
Does anyone else think this program is absolutely hilarious or is it just me ha

I wonder what ever happened on that fishing trip! Any thoughts? 😂
I only watched it a year or so ago and must admit it was hilarious, now I want to watch it again! A couple of my other favourite series comedy wise was Inbetweeners, just so funny, and the Ricky Gervaise series Extras, when he has his rant in the Big Brother House, just brilliant

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I only watched it a year or so ago and must admit it was hilarious, now I want to watch it again! A couple of my other favourite series comedy wise was Inbetweeners, just so funny, and the Ricky Gervaise series Extras, when he has his rant in the Big Brother House, just brilliant
Inbetweeners was pure class, I think I’m gonna have to watch that again!