Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I Am Wrath is about to start on Freeview channel 302, time to see what the fuss is all about…

C0C259DF-7CDB-4F15-8348-65CF07950B8B.gif

Bhuna50

Author Level
Earlier, I was about to try the Netflix series L A Finest to see what it’s like. When I read it was a spin-off from Bad Boys I just had to watch the trilogy first LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
The sidekick was my favorite character, he was brilliant.
I’ve just seen him come into his own, won’t spoil the scene too badly for those who haven’t seen it but things got a bit stabby along with the line ‘that really hurt my leg’

I make no apologies for what is a threadbusting live stream of my thoughts on this film.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I’ve just seen him come into his own, won’t spoil the scene too badly for those who haven’t seen it but things got a bit stabby along with the line ‘that really hurt my leg’

I make no apologies for what is a threadbusting live stream of my thoughts on this film.
it gets better.....................

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Schools in session! :ROFLMAO: I should have written scripts.
If you ever go ahead with that I want in on the ground floor! Put me down as a creative consultant.

JT and his sidekick have just done some shooting in a nightclub. Had some good fast paced action that reminded me of a certain franchise but Travolta’s advancing age and waistline made it less John Wick, more John Brick.

MrWilson

Godlike
Watched the Season Finale of Loki last night. Without verging too far into spoiler territory, I think it did a good job of setting up the next stage of the MCU, and I am very excited for season 2.
Won’t be fully content until Owen Wilson jetskiis off into the sunset saying ‘wow’ though

rouchie

Rising Star
Watched the Season Finale of Loki last night. Without verging too far into spoiler territory, I think it did a good job of setting up the next stage of the MCU, and I am very excited for season 2.
Won’t be fully content until Owen Wilson jetskiis off into the sunset saying ‘wow’ though
Also enjoyed this, the lasrt 3 episodes were very good