NVidia 3000 series confirmed details

Looks like, even though i got my order in and approved, that i'll be waiting for it for a few weeks yet...

Edit: Checked my order status...

Ordered: 17-09-2020
Production Time: 1 working day

I *might* be one of the lucky ones... i'll keep the thread updated on progress

Last edited:

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
Looks like, even though i got my order in and approved, that i'll be waiting for it for a few weeks yet...

Edit: Checked my order status...

Ordered: 17-09-2020
Production Time: 1 working day

I *might* be one of the lucky ones... i'll keep the thread updated on progress
I'm pretty sure that's just a standard "they've got your order" email. Mine had an estimated build date of today before I added in the 3080 ROG. I'm expecting to increase another week or 2.

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
The Zotac/Palit is £801 and the ASUS £927 looking at the builder. What's interesting is, if you're looking at upgrading a current system the Zotac/Palit is £699 and the ASUS £796.
I've just web-chatted and the guy said the initial order is of Zotac cards. No ETA for either though.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The Zotac/Palit is £801 and the ASUS £927 looking at the builder. What's interesting is, if you're looking at upgrading a current system the Zotac/Palit is £817 and the ASUS £946. I looked yesterday and the ASUS was £800 on the upgrade option.
I've just web-chatted and the guy said the initial order is of Zotac cards. No ETA though.
I doubt it will be long, they must have been shipped otherwise PCS I'm sure would have stated something more firm about expected arrival date. It's probably just that they're held up at the port or something like that. I'm sure it won't be long for the first batch.

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
You'd hope not. It doesn't actually allow you to order a card on the upgrade option anyway.

Also for some reason the prices were showing differently when i initially looked!

The Gamers Nexus video has a part where they've asked about stocking and most said stock (in the US) is updated every couple of days with a lot expected in Oct, I expect for Black Friday.

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
You'd hope not. It doesn't actually allow you to order a card on the upgrade option anyway.

Also for some reason the prices were showing differently when i initially looked!

The Gamers Nexus video has a part where they've asked about stocking and most said stock (in the US) is updated every couple of days with a lot expected in Oct, I expect for Black Friday.
I'm a pretty patient guy but if I don't have my pc before Nov 17th ... ;)

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
Ha ha. Honestly I think it'll release now, expecially with the 30 series (paper) release and the AMD RDNA2 launch just before.

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
Screenshot_20200918-213645_eBay.jpg

This makes me chuckle.