Pre production working days

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered on the 10th of July and I was expecting at least a month before build day. The fact that it's still going to be built on the 5th I think it's good going. Really no point in getting angry or annoyed about it, it is what it is and you can't change it. 😊

Only downside, with the build date being on Wednesday I think that I might have to upgrade to a Saturday delivery!

Alex0991

I made mine on the 7th and build is scheduled for tomorrow.. hopefully it won’t move!

edit: as it already moved from last Thursday :(

You're slightly ahead of me then as I made my order on the 8th of July and had my last build e-mail on Friday to say its still going to be Monday 3rd. Praying it doesn't move any further its been fairly solid the entire time.

KristaLeitane913

Same, my build date was today and now it`s moved to 07/08.. :( I ordered on 10/07. On Friday was in contact with them and they advised that 99% it will be done as per latest email and here you go - happy Monday :(

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
You're slightly ahead of me then as I made my order on the 8th of July and had my last build e-mail on Friday to say its still going to be Monday 3rd. Praying it doesn't move any further its been fairly solid the entire time.

Yeah.. fingers crossed we'll have good news at some point today!

Bronze Level Poster
UPDATE: Spoke to a guy on LiveChat (this one has not been as helpful)… All he said was that "It's only likely that it will be built on Thursday"......…...……...……........ dam

KristaLeitane913

UPDATE: Spoke to a guy on LiveChat (this one has not been as helpful)… All he said was that "It's only likely that it will be built on Thursday"......…...……...……........ dam
Same thing, got same answer this morning - Friday is only likley so I may still wait another week or so :( It was okay until today, not surw why all the orders get pushed back a week nearly.

Alex0991

Yeah.. fingers crossed we'll have good news at some point today!

Don't get your hopes up, spoken to livechat myself this morning as it looked like everyones has been pushed back and all I got too was a 'unlikely to be built today, probably mid to late this week'.

Considering I had an e-mail friday morning saying consistently today, its hard not to feel frustrated or having a carrot dangled the entire time. Especially having things arranged and booked time off around a consistent date.

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
Don't get your hopes up, spoken to livechat myself this morning as it looked like everyones has been pushed back and all I got too was a 'unlikely to be built today, probably mid to late this week'.

Considering I had an e-mail friday morning saying consistently today, its hard not to feel frustrated or having a carrot dangled the entire time. Especially having things arranged and booked time off around a consistent date.
Just spoke to them over the phone and the guy confirmed that, all going well, it will move into production this afternoon... we'll see, I guess.

tbate

Oh god, should I be worried about mine being pushed back then too? I had a email Friday like yourself saying the build date would be today, and had nothing telling me about any delays!?

All emails have been consistently saying the 5th since purchase.

Alex0991

Oh god, should I be worried about mine being pushed back then too? I had a email Friday like yourself saying the build date would be today, and had nothing telling me about any delays!?

All emails have been consistently saying the 5th since purchase.

Yep, im quite annoyed tbh. 5 days isn't enough time, should probably be adjusted ad-hoc. I planned to travel down to Cardiff to see my mates and organise a big LAN with all of us and to show off my new rig, thats been thrown in the bin now. :(

tbate

Yep, im quite annoyed tbh. 5 days isn't enough time, should probably be adjusted ad-hoc. I planned to travel down to Cardiff to see my mates and organise a big LAN with all of us and to show off my new rig, thats been thrown in the bin now. :(

Oh no! That's annoying.

I'm quite worried by that as I've just been doing a flick through on the forum to see what delays others have had. And theres been a number of complaints about misinformation on build dates. Basically it sounds like dates constantly being pushed back.

Albeit, these have been on orders placed in June or earlier, but wondering if the same is going to happen here. Or if the problems that caused that have been fixed.

This has got me worried as I had so many plans set up!

Sorry to hear about your trip to Cardiff being screwed up!

(I'm in no way saying thr above is going to happen just a concern based off of previous complaint posts).