Pre production working days

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
I got everything in stock as well according to PCS team :) Just build date originaly were today so little bit upsad I need to wait longer..

My original date was last Thursday.. I understand delays, one, two, but orders done later being done first is a bit odd, when everything was in stock. I'll give them a ring to see what they have to say.

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
Lucky! In the last email my build date was moved to tomorrow so I'm really hoping that it'll go into building at any moment! Next update isn't until Friday so now its just a case of refreshing the page until it changes :D

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
fcgif.gif

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
Got confirmation that I'm first in the queue and it will surely be built either today or tomorrow morning and tested tomorrow evening. If everything alright, will be ready to be shipped Thursday or at the latest Friday morning. That is reassuring :) hopefully it will work out that way haha

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Got confirmation that I'm first in the queue and it will surely be built either today or tomorrow morning and tested tomorrow evening. If everything alright, will be ready to be shipped Thursday or at the latest Friday morning. That is reassuring :) hopefully it will work out that way haha

Great news! So... will you be upgrading to Saturday delivery if it's not ready for Thursday's DPD pick-up?

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
Yes, he told me to call on Thursday afternoon to discuss that in case it is not dispatched before 3pm on Thursday.

tbate

Nothing against you, but thats gone and annoyed me. I was told yesterday, that mine would be done either last night or today. If you're next in the queue, and yours won't be done till tomorrow, then mine won't be done today.

Glad you're getting it sorted!

Last edited by a moderator:

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
Nothing against you, but thats gone and annoyed me. I was told yesterday, that mine would be done either last night or today. If you're next in the queue, and yours won't be done till tomorrow, then mine won't be done today.

Glad you're getting it sorted!

Sorry to hear that :( I hope we get this done today/tomorrow (I'm not holding many hopes for today though). I'm at 21 working days.

Lucky! In the last email my build date was moved to tomorrow so I'm really hoping that it'll go into building at any moment! Next update isn't until Friday so now its just a case of refreshing the page until it changes :D

We had the same order date and revised build dates. Fingers crossed we're both on schedule for tomorrow. Was hoping it would update for me today, but no luck lol.

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
We had the same order date and revised build dates. Fingers crossed we're both on schedule for tomorrow. Was hoping it would update for me today, but no luck lol.

If you do see yours going into build then let me know. I'm at work all day tomorrow so I'm hoping to get an update at somepoint!

Wellsy

Had an update on Friday saying the build date has been pushed back again to the 6th, originally the 4th, got another update this morning and its now the 10th :cry:

KristaLeitane913

Had an update on Friday saying the build date has been pushed back again to the 6th, originally the 4th, got another update this morning and its now the 10th :cry:
Feel your pain, my was 03/08 originaly, were pushed back to 05/07 and after yesterdays email it now should be 07/08 so I am expecting another email on Friday saying - maybe next week :D

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Eeesh, I feel for you guys as I'm now sat in the 'smug git' category of awaiting dispatch. I promise you the elation you'll feel when you get your email saying that it's being built is well worth it.

Wellsy

Feel your pain, my was 03/08 originaly, were pushed back to 05/07 and after yesterdays email it now should be 07/08 so I am expecting another email on Friday saying - maybe next week :D
Hopefully if yours is in on Friday, mine will be in on Monday at the latest as by the looks of it, you ordered 1 working day before me 🤞

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster

:oops: oh dear. Mine is supposed to be getting built today but seeing this I'm now wondering if it will be!

Really want to get mine before the weekend. My current one is grinding to a halt now!